• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Dear Ahadu,
First of all as the forum members said, you don't need to have a new transcript, if you have the old transcript just have the school stamp and the Woreda educational office and Zone and then region finally MoFA. At least that is what I did for my "kiflehager" transcript. The other thing is if it is in Amharic/English you don't need to translate it (If your interview is in Addis). You said your school don't put stamp on your transcript, did the woreda educational office accept it and did the stap? that is strange for me. If they accepted it I think it will not be a problem.
besides @Ahadu you only need to have original transcript why you need to authenticate , I don't know why you worried too much , original transcript is sufficient for the interview.

dear all just now relived from my night mare medical result news
here is scary medical exprience i encountered,
early morning on monday me and my family went to IOM
we took our orentation , and went for blood sample and x-ray test
then they told us if they encountered any problem the will call us, but our physcial appointment was on wednesday ,
around 2pm tuesday i had a call from iom- pioneers office informing that to retake the x-ray again , then i shocked , i was thinking those all scar thing on our discussion , and almost 100km i got back to addis with transportation to take the x-ray exam again , then i asked them why , they told me the doc who read the first x-ray recommended to take another side of my body x-ray , and they asked me to pay 250birr, the took the x-ray from front side not as previously back side only.
Then i asked the technicial why again , he told me that if the doc suspect somehing they will recommed to retake x-ray of differnet direction, and he surprised me that almost the six person i am doing today.
Yeasterday together with my family we went for phisical exam, still suprised that my x-ray is not even attached just like my spouse result, our baby girl skin test is negative .
Even the doctor who took our physical exam requst Nurses again and agian why my x-ray was not ready, and finnaly one technican inform us as the size of the file is big he did not send the re-taken x-ray through mail to the panel physican, i was worried.....but we finished our medical exam yeasterday before 11:00am
Then the doctor told our family that all physical exam is noraml but he told me he has to waite my x-ray to compile and send the result.
yeasterday afternoon i called IOM they even told me that the result is not yet ready as three doctors will read my x-ray ,
then this morning i called around 11:30am they told me that i am clean all three doctors confirm that i am clean , it was so stressful , i was thinking what if i am order to take culture test , the result might be known in 6 to 8 weeks time , what if the culture resutl ...?
so scary to think about it ....
god loves me and my family.

Z great, you have again proven the 100% visa success rate of interviewed members of this forum, by the way are u Alexander Z great as i heared u talking with podolski about conquer

First of all i would like to thank the almighty for giving these long wait a beautiful end !!! God is indeed good

I had the shortest interview EVER , TRUST ME !!

then i extend my gratitude to all members of these forum for sharing there ideas and doubts , it was a great in put for all of us , these is what togetherness means ,

@Sm1smom @Britsimon ,@SusieQQQ , @God-Is-Love , @rolex123 , @MB1xxx ,@Fikir12 , @amelekuru ,A@abi328 ,@Ahadu ,@GodisGreat @ethSelam and all i missed to write thank you so much for the free service you are all giving to help people achieve there american dream , thumbs up for all of you

mom , dad and ma elder sis susie see you soon lol

so everything begin when i filled the EDV at a local internet cafe and grabbing my confirmation number , i never thought about it until mid July 2014 , I read a post about DV result announcement somewhere and i searched for my confirmation paper all over my room , BINGO i got it

so now i run to the nearest internet house to check my entry , god damnnn, no connection OKAY i kept the paper in my wallet and forget about it for days , checked it some other day on my mobile and got the 1st NL which i thought was a nightmare , then filled the form ASAP and the wait began , i got these forum while goggling and got literally addicted to it (Mr rajiv really need to find the antidote for the addiction ) loll thanks to the members who give me light about the process and my hope keep going up day by day when our friends post there success , so finally I got the 2ND notification letter cleared everything up and here comes March 5 2015 ,

I woke up at 11:30 ACTUALLY i was not asleep so lets just say i got off bed , ate ma break fast got ma papers , prayed and took off i was full of confidence and energy at these moment

arrived at the embassy at 1:10 and i have came with the same taxi with the ladies at the entry who give instructions of document preparation for DV applicants , so i got lucky and got the folders as soon as i got to the embassy while there were people waiting for it ...... so i prepare my documents being led by the paper on the folder hand it back to the lady , got my appointment for the afternoon( 6 pm) and a paper to sign which states about DV qualifying education , work experience and STRICTLY inform the NON REFUNDABLE FEE ,

here is the moment i feel like am being a PHD holder of DV process , i mate 3 guys and one girl at a cafeteria around the embassy and we begin chatting about how long the process was they have no idea about the questions to be asked and the qualifying streams for your surprise 3 of them have given there 1st letter and confirmation page for a third party to fill there DS260 ( thank to god we got no bad agents here ) , any ways i do the more talking like a lecturer and point them to these forum ate some lunch drink some water and bounce back to the embassy , again we waited more than 2 hours to be called , i witnessed approvals and AP ( most of them because of being some how old and the CO couldn't trust their claim of being single ) here comes my turn ohlala my hand was sweating and my lags shaking it off lol i stand at window 8 , my actual interview took less than a MINUTE

CO = HEY

ME HELLO SIR

CO LIFT YOUR RIGHT ARM AND SWEAR EVERY THING IS TRUE

ME . SWEAR

CO DO YOU HAVE CHILDERN

ME NO

CO ARE YOU MARRIED

ME . NO

CO . WHATS YOUR RELATION WITH THE SPONSER ?

ME . .............

CO . I HAVE ISSUED YOUR VISA

ME THANKS ,

shout out to the man at window 8 ,

TOOK MY USCIS PAPER AND GOT BACK TO MY SEAT TO HAVE SOME STESS FREE AIR , IN THE MEAN TIME EVERY BODY WAS STEARING AT ME WONDERING WHAT HAPPED TO MY CASE . I SHOWED THEM THE YELLOW SHEET AND THEY ALL SMILE ,

If Something Is Meant To Be Yours And You Are Honest For Whatsoever You Are Doing You Will Succeed !!

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST WISHES AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

First of all i would like to thank the almighty for giving these long wait a beautiful end !!! God is indeed good

then i extend my gratitude to all members of these forum for sharing there ideas and doubts , it was a great in put for all of us , these is what togetherness means ,

@Sm1smom @Britsimon ,@SusieQQQ , @God-Is-Love , @rolex123 , @MB1xxx ,@Fikir12 , @amelekuru ,A@abi328 ,@Ahadu ,@GodisGreat @ethSelam and all i missed to write thank you so much for the free service you are all giving to help people achieve there american dream , thumbs up for all of you

so everything begin when i filled the EDV at a local internet cafe and grabbing my confirmation number , i never thought about it until mid July 2014 , I read a post about DV result announcement somewhere and i searched for my confirmation paper all over my room , BINGO i got it

so now i run to the nearest internet house to check my entry , god damnnn, no connection OKAY i kept the paper in my wallet and forget about it for days , checked it some other day on my mobile and got the 1st NL which i thought was a nightmare , then filled the form ASAP and the wait began , i got these forum while goggling and got literally addicted to it (Mr rajiv really need to find the antidote for the addiction ) loll thanks to the members who give me light about the process and my hope keep going up day by day when our friends post there success , so finally I got the 2ND notification letter cleared everything up and here comes March 5 2015 ,

I woke up at 11:30 ACTUALLY i was not asleep so lets just say i got off bed , ate ma break fast got ma papers , prayed and took off i was full of confidence and energy at these moment

arrived at the embassy at 1:10 and i have came with the same taxi with the ladies at the entry who give instructions of document preparation for DV applicants , so i got lucky and got the folders as soon as i got to the embassy while there were people waiting for it ...... so i prepare my documents being led by the paper on the folder hand it back to the lady , got my appointment for the afternoon( 6 pm) and a paper to sign which states about DV qualifying education , work experience and STRICTLY inform the NON REFUNDABLE FEE ,

here is the moment i feel like am being a PHD holder of DV process , i mate 3 guys and one girl at a cafeteria around the embassy and we begin chatting about how long the process was they have no idea about the questions to be asked and the qualifying streams for your surprise 3 of them have given there 1st letter and confirmation page for a third party to fill there DS260 ( thank to god we got no bad agents here ) , any ways i do the more talking like a lecturer and point them to these forum ate some lunch drink some water and bounce back to the embassy , again we waited more than 2 hours to be called , i witnessed approvals and AP ( most of them because of being some how old and the CO couldn't trust their claim of being single ) here comes my turn ohlala my hand was sweating and my lags shaking it off lol i stand at window 8 , my actual interview took less than a MINUTE

CO = HEY

ME HELLO SIR

ME . SWEAR

CO DO YOU HAVE CHILDERN

ME NO

CO ARE YOU MARRIED

ME . NO

ME . .............

ME THANKS ,

TOOK MY USCIS PAPER AND GOT BACK TO MY SEAT TO HAVE SOME STESS FREE AIR , IN THE MEAN TIME EVERY BODY WAS STEARING AT ME WONDERING WHAT HAPPED TO MY CASE . I SHOWED THEM THE YELLOW SHEET AND THEY ALL SMILE ,

If Something Is Meant To Be Yours And You Are Honest For Whatsoever You Are Doing You Will Succeed !!

Awesome. The interviews are very quick when you are well prepared! Congratulations - now move somewhere warm....

CO = HEY

ME HELLO SIR

ME . SWEAR

CO DO YOU HAVE CHILDERN

ME NO

CO ARE YOU MARRIED

ME . NO

ME . .............

ME THANKS ,

Congratulations and lol at the mom, dad, elder sister comment :) and yeah, see you soon in the US of A!:D

CO = HEY

ME HELLO SIR

ME . SWEAR

CO DO YOU HAVE CHILDERN

ME NO

CO ARE YOU MARRIED

ME . NO

ME . .............

ME THANKS ,

Congrats !!!

But got to ask on being in AP cos '' most of them because of being some how old and the CO couldn't trust their claim of being single '' thing . Should one take the not-married letter from the local Kebele with then ?

Thanks !

dear all just now relived from my night mare medical result news
here is scary medical exprience i encountered,
early morning on monday me and my family went to IOM
we took our orentation , and went for blood sample and x-ray test
then they told us if they encountered any problem the will call us, but our physcial appointment was on wednesday ,
around 2pm tuesday i had a call from iom- pioneers office informing that to retake the x-ray again , then i shocked , i was thinking those all scar thing on our discussion , and almost 100km i got back to addis with transportation to take the x-ray exam again , then i asked them why , they told me the doc who read the first x-ray recommended to take another side of my body x-ray , and they asked me to pay 250birr, the took the x-ray from front side not as previously back side only.
Then i asked the technicial why again , he told me that if the doc suspect somehing they will recommed to retake x-ray of differnet direction, and he surprised me that almost the six person i am doing today.
Yeasterday together with my family we went for phisical exam, still suprised that my x-ray is not even attached just like my spouse result, our baby girl skin test is negative .
Even the doctor who took our physical exam requst Nurses again and agian why my x-ray was not ready, and finnaly one technican inform us as the size of the file is big he did not send the re-taken x-ray through mail to the panel physican, i was worried.....but we finished our medical exam yeasterday before 11:00am
Then the doctor told our family that all physical exam is noraml but he told me he has to waite my x-ray to compile and send the result.
yeasterday afternoon i called IOM they even told me that the result is not yet ready as three doctors will read my x-ray ,
then this morning i called around 11:30am they told me that i am clean all three doctors confirm that i am clean , it was so stressful , i was thinking what if i am order to take culture test , the result might be known in 6 to 8 weeks time , what if the culture resutl ...?
so scary to think about it ....
god loves me and my family.
@rolex123 I'm glad that it is finally sorted out and you are safe now. One of the points in the story I think is carelessness at the IOM. Probably they serve plenty of immigrants (non dv). For others in the forum who would like to go for medical test, don't forget that there are other options in the city.
Now relax and get prepared for your interview.

Congrats !!!

But got to ask on being in AP cos '' most of them because of being some how old and the CO couldn't trust their claim of being single '' thing . Should one take the not-married letter from the local Kebele with then ?

Thanks !
thanks

I am not sure what the soln will be but yeah that might help