• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you have a list of the documents that might be needed for interview day? I am trying to gather all of them in a file. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

In addition to Susie's answer above, if you are doing AoS, make sure you follow the instructions on the first post of this thread (and the spreadsheet).

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you have a list of the documents that might be needed for interview day? I am trying to gather all of them in a file. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

This is covered under the "Interview Tips" tab on the AOS spreadsheet.

Thanks for the heart warming replies Mom and Sussie. I'm gonna make sure I put my name on my postbox.

Quick question, my CN is AS59** (Iran) and as you can guess I got a bit nervous when I saw the new visa bulletin. Do you guys think my CN is safe and should I go ahead and pay the DV fees now or should I wait? I'm not sure how long it will take for them to process the payment and send me the receipt.

Thanks in advance,
Armin

Thanks for the heart warming replies Mom and Sussie. I'm gonna make sure I put my name on my postbox.

Quick question, my CN is AS59** (Iran) and as you can guess I got a bit nervous when I saw the new visa bulletin. Do you guys think my CN is safe and should I go ahead and pay the DV fees now or should I wait? I'm not sure how long it will take for them to process the payment and send me the receipt.

Thanks in advance,
Armin

That number is safe.

I have my biometrics on Thursday. I am taking notice of action, ASC appointment letter, passport, and any other immigration documents for biometrics. Do I need to dress up? Is there anything that I am missing?

You can dress anyhow you like. The most important thing to note is that the picture taken on that day is what will be used for your GC.

Hi Everyone,
My number got current on Oct. I have received my bio letter for 22 Oct, but I walked in on Oct 10th. Till now, haven't heard anything yet. I was expecting to receive the interview letter by now, it has been a couple of weeks...should I be worried?
Thanks.

Thank you very much, but this morning I called USCIS about my concern,and I have been told that my local USCIS office is currently working on cases that have been filed on April 2014, and since I have filed on September, I have to wait more... that makes me worried too much, couple of months....Is it normal? :(

Thank you very much, but this morning I called USCIS about my concern,and I have been told that my local USCIS office is currently working on cases that have been filed on April 2014, and since I have filed on September, I have to wait more... that makes me worried too much, couple of months....Is it normal? :(

They quoted normal timelines for non DV cases. Your case will be processed faster than that timeline. Do you have some sort of deadline or reason to be concerned?