• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Simon, Can you guess how many D.V visas golobally issued till now and can we expect for Asia they continue process till end of Sep or not?

They limited the VB release to allow all the August and September interviews to go ahead. However, as we have seen, things are getting tight, they could have miscalculated. It is hard to guess exactly, and of course we don't know the regional cutoff points. So, my guess is that scheduled interviews will be ok, but I think AP cases will stop around mid September.

They limited the VB release to allow all the August and September interviews to go ahead. However, as we have seen, things are getting tight, they could have miscalculated. It is hard to guess exactly, and of course we don't know the regional cutoff points. So, my guess is that scheduled interviews will be ok, but I think AP cases will stop around mid September.
Thanks Simon. What you mean (AP cases will stop around mid September)?

Thanks Simon. What you mean (AP cases will stop around mid September)?

There are many cases on AP (administrative processing - some additional checks needed before the cases are approved). Not all will get cleared before the end of the year.

There are many cases on AP (administrative processing - some additional checks needed before the cases are approved). Not all will get cleared before the end of the year.
I know A.P but you mean all A.P cases will not clear(stop) after mid September?

Isn't that what 'Not all will get cleared before the end of the year.' seem to be saying?

Absolutely! Not all AP cases will get cleared by the end of the FY!
We received below message from embassy . As i understand some AP cases already get cleared but due to limitation numbers of Augest visas or maybe becuse of continuation deta base system problem hence some visas still not issued.
"Dear inquirer,
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we do not currently have sufficient visa numbers to issue any additional diversity visas at this time. When we have additional information about the availability, we will post in on our website."

We received below message from embassy . As i understand some AP cases already get cleared but due to limitation numbers of Augest visas or maybe becuse of continuation deta base system problem hence some visas still not issued.
"Dear inquirer,
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we do not currently have sufficient visa numbers to issue any additional diversity visas at this time. When we have additional information about the availability, we will post in on our website."

Yes, your interpretation/explanation is correct. At the same time, there are some AP cases that will not be resolved/cleared by the end of the FY and they will be left 'as is'. No further action will be taken on those either.

"Dear inquirer,
What region are you, dear.

@sm1 mom u mean some Ap ases will not cleared before the end of the FY , what about africa Ap cases??
I think Africa is very safe. But if you check the 2013 CEAC, there were many AP that were not cleared. If you are talking about visa numbers, Africa is still game!

Yes, your interpretation/explanation is correct. At the same time, there are some AP cases that will not be resolved/cleared by the end of the FY and they will be left 'as is'. No further action will be taken on those either.
But i expect they will start to issue visa from 1st of Septembr for the AP cases that already get cleared but due to lack of sufficient visas on Aug therefore visas still not issued. What is your idea ?

Hi Simon
Again I ask about Iran cases they don't reach even to 2000 but some email response today shows that they told about ending Visa numbers and they referred to dv2016 .is that mean the world visa has been reached without AP cases?
Thanks

But i expect they will start to issue visa from 1st of Septembr for the AP cases that already get cleared but due to lack of sufficient visas on Aug therefore visas still not issued. What is your idea ?

They will only issue visas to cleared AP cases from Sept IF they have unused visas from August and other prior months. They will not issue visas allocated to Sept CNs to cleared APs because those folks already lost their visa slots. Available visas for Sept are equally accounted for, but if Aug and Sept CNs get placed on AP, then already cleared AP cases will most likely benefit from that.

I don't know about African AP cases, but I do KNOW some AP cases will not be completed. It happens year in year out.
Yes normally some AP cases cases will not be completed every year but this is important that some means how many?

Yes normally some AP cases cases will not be completed every year but this is important that some means how many?

I don't work for KCC nor for the DOS, so I don't know how many! If I had a crystal ball, maybe I might have been able to answer that. :rolleyes:

Heck, even they cannot tell you right now how many or which particular case will not clear AP.

i am on Ap for 4 month nw @sm1 but i am from africa ,and they retained my passport at the embassy ,what stand a chance for my Ap to be cleared before the FY @sm1? My country is sierra leone..

Status
Not open for further replies.