• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a mid month view of all regions. I ran the AF extract last Thursday (whilst other regions are extracts from today), and I'm running it again now so may update it tomorrow - however it is close enough to get an idea of where things stand.

http://goo.gl/e2HqWz

Simon/Mom:
Today I received a welcome letter. Thanks for your help throughout the process. Really really appreciate your help and kindness of answering my questions.

Yet another question: :)
1) Can we apply for SSN using the welcome letter or do I need to have the physical card on hand before I go to the Social Security Office?
You might have already answered this question somewhere in the forum. Tried to dig through but couldn't find.
Thanks. Again

Simon/Mom:
Today I received a welcome letter. Thanks for your help throughout the process. Really really appreciate your help and kindness of answering my questions.

Yet another question: :)
1) Can we apply for SSN using the welcome letter or do I need to have the physical card on hand before I go to the Social Security Office?
You might have already answered this question somewhere in the forum. Tried to dig through but couldn't find.
Thanks. Again

Awesome. Congratulations!

You need the actual GC to apply for the SSN, the SSA office will need to keep a copy of the card.

This is a mid month view of all regions. I ran the AF extract last Thursday (whilst other regions are extracts from today), and I'm running it again now so may update it tomorrow - however it is close enough to get an idea of where things stand.

WOW, around 1000 visa issued for 10 days for EU :eek:. Moving fast !!! But till next week I think the doors will be still open, waiting for me ;););).

Hi Britsimon

If I want to know last year how many interview Happen in Abu Dhabi and the percentage of successful case , Where I could find that

I ran AF numbers yesterday after posting. The 8/18 AF file shows
Issued 17642
Refused 3861
AP 2413
Ready 14001

I think the interesting thing is the increase in case numbers the 8/18 shows 20188 case numbers covering 37994 including family. That is 200 additional family members in 4 days and 2400 since the beginning of the month. That shows I extracted the beginning of the month numbers too soon (not all cases were in) but the numbers are increasing during the month. AF is moving pretty fast. Seems very sure AF will exceed 20k

I ran AF numbers yesterday after posting. The 8/18 AF file shows
Issued 17642
Refused 3861
AP 2413
Ready 14001

I think the interesting thing is the increase in case numbers the 8/18 shows 20188 case numbers covering 37994 including family. That is 200 additional family members in 4 days and 2400 since the beginning of the month. That shows I extracted the beginning of the month numbers too soon (not all cases were in) but the numbers are increasing during the month. AF is moving pretty fast. Seems very sure AF will exceed 20k
Since EU moved faster tha previous years, I always perdicted a knock for AF, so instead of the usual 24k something, this year it will be 22k something.

Thanks too much for what your are doing Simon, I have one question: we can see that the 2014AF69210/2014AF67740/2014AF67701 already passed successfully their interview on the 14th of Aug!!!! do you think that they will call the 70xxx even in August? thanks

do you have a plan to run it for AS? i hope there are still visas left for AOS in sept! thanks simon

Simon:

depend on the latest data, are we still safe in the first week of Sep.?
one more week to go...
I hope we are fine...

Hello Simon, and thanks for the all the work you're doing on the CEAC data!

I have a question: Is there a way to figure out the date of the interviews from the data? I'm confused about all the dates in those columns.
I'm trying to estimate the duration of AP clearance in my embassy.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.