• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners in africa-sudan

Yes man come back here and do your police certificate as fast as you can they will not accept the expired one and they will delay your visa till u get it and u dont have much time
Hi Sudanbye,
I think police certificate Not Available for Sudanese inside Sudan,please check !

As I Know Many ......
Many Sudanese Applicants Who Interviewed In Cairo Told Me
When They At The Embassy They didn't Get Asked To Submit Sudanese Police Certificate Or Military Records To The Counter
(Cause They Know That Our Police Is A Peace Of Shit :D:D:D:D:D)
They Only Get Asked To Submit Other Documents (Education Certificate, Birth Certificate, ........ Etc)

Thats In US Embassy In Cairo .... I Don't Know About US Embassy In Other Countries

But Just In Case If You Can Bring Sudanese Police Certificate Or Military Records Just Do It ... Cause You Don't Know What Well Happens

But Saudi Police Certificate Is Required

I would say there is an excellent chance of your number being current.
Dear Bro
Thanks for your kind which you are giving to ppl who get stress on thinking about DV like me :(
Well I got to Explain some point I did with KCC hope its not issue and will not disqualified my application . Actually when I recieved my 1st notification I got it alone because I get married after the applying of DV 2014 I had informed KCC they mentioned to send DS 230 For me and my wife and Email them translated marriage certificate I did that .after that with 5 month I got my new pretty daughter : I informed once again KCC With attaching the birth certificate and been quite for awhile .suddenly I got one thread showing some advice to make a new DS230 for daughter .I emailed KCC Asking about that they replied seems only automatic reply that to fill the applications so anyhow I fill to my baby last weeks with picture and Barcode copy and sent through DHl .then I kept quite .
Well now with above explanation my question is when we sent me and my wife the first DS230 don't showed we got child and now when I sent for my baby her DS230 I didn't updated my DS230 and send it along again so is that I am in middle of confusing for KCC ???

I hope KCC will give me soon 2nd Notification or I will send new DS230 for new babies coming on board

hello everyone, I've had my interview recently and alhamduliAllah it went well.. thumbs up to all those going for the interview, jst relax and take things easy, they are v welcoming jst have your papers ready..good luck to all :) :)

my CN was in the 40,000 and was current for june,, about kcc a phone call would help clear any questions, while an email may take them longer to reply esp now that your case number is current..but what I understand is all those attending the interview must be listed in papers sent to kcc (eg. spouse or children younger than 21) otherwise after the interview you may have to fill out new forms for any additions..am not an expert so pls make sure of this and let us know how it goes,, good luck :)

my CN was in the 40,000 and was current for june,, about kcc a phone call would help clear any questions, while an email may take them longer to reply esp now that your case number is current..but what I understand is all those attending the interview must be listed in papers sent to kcc (eg. spouse or children younger than 21) otherwise after the interview you may have to fill out new forms for any additions..am not an expert so pls make sure of this and let us know how it goes,, good luck :)

thank u @Sudanbye, best luck to all inshAllah, my interview was in cairo, preparing the documents and official extracts (etc.) took a few weeks, and as you may know once the interview is scheduled one must enter the entrant status check website to print a copy of appointment letter (aka. second letter of notification). Must bring 2 passport sized photos, appointment letter, official documents, and medical examination, and fees for the interview (for dv 2014 and 2015 its $330) . Show up early for the appointment time as there maybe a queue, and at the embassy only the applicant and family members attending the interview are allowed to enter. You'll be asked to present your documents and pay the interview fees (if you haven't previously done that). If you are granted a visa you will be told when to receive your passport, if not you will be told of the reasons and how to apply for waiver if possible. When you receive the passport you will also be given a sealed envelope not to be opened except by us borders and customs officials. Also a payment to uscis is made online of $165 before travelling. All this information is found in http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected.html . Hope this helps .. :)

thank u @Sudanbye, best luck to all inshAllah, my interview was in cairo, preparing the documents and official extracts (etc.) took a few weeks, and as you may know once the interview is scheduled one must enter the entrant status check website to print a copy of appointment letter (aka. second letter of notification). Must bring 2 passport sized photos, appointment letter, official documents, and medical examination, and fees for the interview (for dv 2014 and 2015 its $330) . Show up early for the appointment time as there maybe a queue, and at the embassy only the applicant and family members attending the interview are allowed to enter. You'll be asked to present your documents and pay the interview fees (if you haven't previously done that). If you are granted a visa you will be told when to receive your passport, if not you will be told of the reasons and how to apply for waiver if possible. When you receive the passport you will also be given a sealed envelope not to be opened except by us borders and customs officials. Also a payment to uscis is made online of $165 before travelling. All this information is found in http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected.html . Hope this helps .. :)

Butterflyforeva, Did they ask you to show your valid Egyptian visa or residence permit?

Hello everyone ..

Im a sudanese doctor and won the dv2015 .. Im glad that i've reached this forum as i have many inquiries and the filling of the ds-260 form and the entire process is overwhelming and i dont know where to start .
My CN is AF00003xxx And i'll be having my interview inshallah in Riyadh ..
Does anyone know if the embassy in riyadh have any special requirements .
Another question is that my birth certificate is unobtainable coz the hospital i was born in in sudan doesnt have any record of me . So what are the accepted document i can provide other than original birth certificates ???

Thank u in advance

hi, i have the same case , i don' t have the birth certificate but i did shahadet tesneen , am not sure it is acceptable or not ? my interview also in Riyadh

Hello everyone ..

Im a sudanese doctor and won the dv2015 .. Im glad that i've reached this forum as i have many inquiries and the filling of the ds-260 form and the entire process is overwhelming and i dont know where to start .
My CN is AF00003xxx And i'll be having my interview inshallah in Riyadh ..
Does anyone know if the embassy in riyadh have any special requirements .
Another question is that my birth certificate is unobtainable coz the hospital i was born in in sudan doesnt have any record of me . So what are the accepted document i can provide other than original birth certificates ???

Thank u in advance

Make sure you read and follow the instructions on the reciprocity page for your country (they have Sudan and South Sudan). It is fully explained there.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html

hi, i have the same case , i don' t have the birth certificate but i did shahadet tesneen , am not sure it is acceptable or not ? my interview also in Riyadh

As i figured they accept it but with a letter from the authority explaining why it cant be obtained .. Plus affidavit from a relative " prefferably mother " and two witnesses stating ur DOB and place and name of parents . And it has to be signed by judiciary i guess .
My problem is that i think in sudan shehadat al tasneen only dates 1/1 as DOB right ??? So i dont know how to get one with my actual DOB

Tha
Make sure you read and follow the instructions on the reciprocity page for your country (they have Sudan and South Sudan). It is fully explained there.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html
thank u for replying .. This what i found regarding birth certificates in sudan . Not very informative i think :

Birth Certificates
Available. Birth certificates are available through the Department of Statistics, Ministry of Social Affairs. When official records are not available, persons born in the Southern Sudan can often obtain birth certificates issued by various mission authorities.

Tha

thank u for replying .. This what i found regarding birth certificates in sudan . Not very informative i think :

Birth Certificates
Available. Birth certificates are available through the Department of Statistics, Ministry of Social Affairs. When official records are not available, persons born in the Southern Sudan can often obtain birth certificates issued by various mission authorities.

There is more information on the South Sudan link - so depending on your birth location, records may or may not exist. The process for what to do if the records do not exist is also there. The point of these reciprocity pages is that they represent what USCIS think you can supply and what you can do to obtain records. So, whether it is informative or not you need to follow the process they describe as a minimum and document that you have followed their process.

There is more information on the South Sudan link - so depending on your birth location, records may or may not exist. The process for what to do if the records do not exist is also there. The point of these reciprocity pages is that they represent what USCIS think you can supply and what you can do to obtain records. So, whether it is informative or not you need to follow the process they describe as a minimum and document that you have followed their process.

Yes that is correct. They've provided instructions on what to do if an applicant does not have or is unable to get their B/C

http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html