• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners in africa-sudan

Hello everyone ..

Im a sudanese doctor and won the dv2015 .. Im glad that i've reached this forum as i have many inquiries and the filling of the ds-260 form and the entire process is overwhelming and i dont know where to start .
My CN is AF00003xxx And i'll be having my interview inshallah in Riyadh ..
Does anyone know if the embassy in riyadh have any special requirements .
Another question is that my birth certificate is unobtainable coz the hospital i was born in in sudan doesnt have any record of me . So what are the accepted document i can provide other than original birth certificates ???

Thank u in advance
Am having the interview also in Riyadh next August inshalla, will keep you posted once everything is done. As for now, the embassy requested from me (in addition to the civil documents) an Affidavit of Support form (I-134) with tax return sheets, basically the want you to provide a sponsor in the states to assure you will not become a public charge.

if you have any questions pls feel free to ask..

Congrats butterfly its been a long time, am so happy for you :) also my interview will be in august.
I want to ask about 2 things:
1- did they ask about police certificate?
2- how long does it take till u get your passport back with the visa.

salam afro, how r u? yea alhamduliAllah it turned out alright..mabrook to u, will u be having ur interview in cairo too? about the police certificate they didn't ask for it but I had it anyway, I received my passport around 10 days after the interview and I had to return to sudan before then, so I had it sent via DHL..btw if u can, start the medical examination early (before 3-4 weeks) as the tests and report may take time to complete.

salam afro, how r u? yea alhamduliAllah it turned out alright..mabrook to u, will u be having ur interview in cairo too? about the police certificate they didn't ask for it but I had it anyway, I received my passport around 10 days after the interview and I had to return to sudan before then, so I had it sent via DHL..btw if u can, start the medical examination early (before 3-4 weeks) as the tests and report may take time to complete.

Yes my interview is in ciro.
About The 10 days ..,it includes the DHL process of sending and receiving or it was only the visa process?

What the hope for this last month??:(:(:( , Upcoming Soon Logo came up :eek::eek::eek: that will show finally to winner's of DV 2014 and still lot of CN's not been current I think we 2014 will be similar to 2008 year ???? do you think guys the word current will show up ??? what maximum CN's will show to AF ?? let us guess and feel the nice these days :):):):)

What the hope for this last month??:(:(:( , Upcoming Soon Logo came up :eek::eek::eek: that will show finally to winner's of DV 2014 and still lot of CN's not been current I think we 2014 will be similar to 2008 year ???? do you think guys the word current will show up ??? what maximum CN's will show to AF ?? let us guess and feel the nice these days :):):):)

I guess AF will hit 87*** or something like that

Hello guys, appreciate your feedback on the following:
- Is High School Certificate issued 1990 (12 years) (before dropping one year on the curriculum) is enough as a proof of education.
- I lived in Saudi Arabia for about 2 years (between 2000 and 2002), do i still need police certificate from there.

Hello guys, appreciate your feedback on the following:
- Is High School Certificate issued 1990 (12 years) (before dropping one year on the curriculum) is enough as a proof of education.
- I lived in Saudi Arabia for about 2 years (between 2000 and 2002), do i still need police certificate from there.

For the High school cert you need to give a bit more detail. What country, how old we're you when you finished, what would have been necessary to enter a USA university.
Yes you will need a police certificate, but as SusieQQQ says, you need to read the instructions.