• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners in africa-sudan

For the High school cert you need to give a bit more detail. What country, how old we're you when you finished, what would have been necessary to enter a USA university.
Yes you will need a police certificate, but as SusieQQQ says, you need to read the instructions.
From Sudan, I was 18 when i finished the high school (i did 12 years of study, but unfortunately a few years later the system was changed to 11 years rather than 12 years).
As per provided link Police Certificate is not needed as far as i can see it, wouldn't you agree!!!

As per provided link Police Certificate is not needed as far as i can see it, wouldn't you agree!!!

I think you need to read the instructions again. If you finished high school in 1990 you would certainly have been older than 16 when you spent more than a year in Saudi.

I think you need to read the instructions again. If you finished high school in 1990 you would certainly have been older than 16 when you spent more than a year in Saudi.
Appreciate your feedback Susie,
I was well over 16 when i lived in Saudi, I worked there but the table on the link you provided indicates that police certificate are unavailable for past residents, only available to current residents.
My other question was regarding the Sudanese High School Certificate if it's enough or not for education eligibility.

Appreciate your feedback Susie,
I was well over 16 when i lived in Saudi, I worked there but the table on the link you provided indicates that police certificate are unavailable for past residents, only available to current residents.
My other question was regarding the Sudanese High School Certificate if it's enough or not for education eligibility.

Ok, I didn't go into the country reciprocity, then it's fine.
No idea about the high school. There is a Sudan thread here somewhere, I'm sure someone there can answer your question.

I don't think that the sudanese high school certificate is enough.. because it's 11 years..and they want 12 minimum Soooo I guess u will need the university years to complete it or maybe not...am just saying...

I don't think that the sudanese high school certificate is enough.. because it's 11 years..and they want 12 minimum Soooo I guess u will need the university years to complete it or maybe not...am just saying...
Thanks Afro, I have a high school certificate since 1990 (before reducing to 11 years), you think it's ok.

Is there's Any single sudanese who have been listed under AP after the interview in cairo? Please tell us why they put you under ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS