• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners in africa-sudan

afro

Hi Sudanese

i want to ask about 2 things

1- are all Sudanese selectees should only go to Egypt for there interviews, or there is other places that we can process our cases in?

2- my case number is very high DV2014AF00068XXX will i get a chance of being interviewed or not and what are the highest CN that u have seen in sudan.

I don't know about the embassy (not from Sudan) but judging from past years you should certainly have a chance at an interview - the last time Africa was cut off below your number was in 2005. However it will probably be quite late in the fiscal year that you get your interview, probably unlikely to be before August.

leftgnspane

if i will have a chance i don't mind to wait till the end of the next year ... bu i hope i get that chance with this CN :/

I don't know about the embassy (not from Sudan) but judging from past years you should certainly have a chance at an interview - the last time Africa was cut off below your number was in 2005. However it will probably be quite late in the fiscal year that you get your interview, probably unlikely to be before August.

also thank you very much ... u gave me hope :) i was so upset

yeah good but sudan is not good :(

Yea al7mduliAllah, its a terrible time for our country..Allah ir7am shohada2na wa itgabalom inshAllah, my heart is torn belgad..all this for a dishonest self-indulgent few who want to keep their grip over a nation that clearly doesn't want them. I pray they leave us soon with no further losses, we've tolerated enough. :mad: :mad:

Yea al7mduliAllah, its a terrible time for our country..Allah ir7am shohada2na wa itgabalom inshAllah, my heart is torn belgad..all this for a dishonest self-indulgent few who want to keep their grip over a nation that clearly doesn't want them. I pray they leave us soon with no further losses, we've tolerated enough. :mad: :mad:

they have died for nothing :mad: this looters will just keep sucking our blood and no one can stop them >=( i hope they burn in hell

hey every body please put a signature shows your case number so we can know more information about u and to know the range of case numbers in Sudan

here is the cutoff numbers for Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000

it is going slow

Eid Mubarak!

here is the cutoff numbers for Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000

it is going slow

Salamo3aleikom, Eid adha Mubarak! :) how r u afro? Yes, the cutoff numbers for december are out and they seem to be going at a faster rate than last year which was only 15,100..I am getting reli excited, Allah itimaha 3le khair :D