May 2011 Filers

i would give them a call and see whats up. as for me, i'm still waiting on my IL. i see others getting their interviews done already so im starting to get a little impatient as well :\

Thanks polar i have got IL on 5th August for 9/8/2011.

Polar,

I am also from LA area and filed in May..relax..it is going to take a bit longer compared to other folks. LA is VERY busy! Its terribly backed-up..as they are processing November apps right now. My lawyer said interviews for May filers will be late Sept/October if all goes as planned.

I will keep you posted! Please, do the same!

wow, really???? that sucks. ugh, im getting white hairs over this whole ordeal. thank you for letting me know about the timeline though. i will definitely keep everyone in this thread posted if anything new comes up.

This is the timeline i got from uscis gov. they were processing nov applicants back in end of may/june period. im guess by now they are processing feb/march applicants? blechh!!!

Field Office Processing Dates for Los Angeles CA as of:
May 31, 2011 Form Form Name Processing Timeframe:

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status November 24, 2010
N-400 Application for Naturalization December 19, 2010
N-600 Application for Certification of Citizenship 5 Months

i have an interview on 8/25 in New York. oh man i am so worried lol.. i don't want them to deny me.

Hey dude, relax! If you are honest and calm, you have nothing to worry about. Being overly anxious and nervous will only create unneeded worries. I am sure you will be fine. Once you get your GC, you will look back on all of your nervous/anxious feeds and laugh. Good luck bud, let us know how it goes!

Polar,

Have you heard any word about your interview yet? Looking at the LA trends..it seems like May filers will not hear back until September.

Guys, my interview is on Monday the 22nd in Atalanta. Can you guys tell me what you were asked at the interview? I want to be as prepared as I can be.

Got my IL today! Sept 20th...one month away! Im glad everything is starting to move along for my case now..

Polar you should be hearing back soon if you havent already

Good luck to everyone. Now its time to gather all of the pics and stuff that I can!

Got my IL today! Sept 20th...one month away! Im glad everything is starting to move along for my case now..

Good luck to everyone. Now its time to gather all of the pics and stuff that I can!

Hi eerobert what is your current location? I applied at the end of May and haven't heard anything yet maybe our locations are similar?? Or you may be in another immigrant-heavy city?

Hi eerobert what is your current location? I applied at the end of May and haven't heard anything yet maybe our locations are similar?? Or you may be in another immigrant-heavy city?

Los Angeles.

Applied 5/5/2011
EAD approval 8/11/2011
AOS Interview 9/20/2011

hey! i got my interview notice too online today! my interview is set for Sept. 20th as well! haha...good to see LA people moving along, finally :)

Hello my fellow immigrants lol

i received my interview date too, mine will be on Sept 21st
a day after eerobert and polar, goodluck you guys

Guys and Girls we're all coming to a close now and I pray the Lord Jesus will see us all through! :) My interview is September 7th. I got my EAD already and everything :) It has been a nervewrecking 4 month journey :)

interview on thursday.. oH man.... getting nervous..... SH*t

Hey relax, and pray about it bro. You got this. Im sure you and your family have been waiting a long time for this moment. Just go in there and answer every question to the best of your ability. Take any and all advice from your lawyer and leave the rest to God. Good luck!

[QUOTThanks dude....E=eerobert;2389282]Hey relax, and pray about it bro. You got this. Im sure you and your family have been waiting a long time for this moment. Just go in there and answer every question to the best of your ability. Take any and all advice from your lawyer and leave the rest to God. Good luck![/QUOTE]