May 2011 Filers

How long is this wait.... it went from card production to post activity and to this...

On October 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Relax, it happens. Same thing happened to me. When you get a second notice is when your card came out of production and was scanned. They are mailing the card soon. You should get it by saturday or by next week.

Still here!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to keep everyone posted on what's been happening. I had my interview on November 9th but they couldn't adjudicate my file since I also have a pending employment application. I sent a letter to CIS the next day asking them to withdraw my other case and transfer it to local office so that my family based case can be approved. I received notification yesterday that my request to withdraw has been processed. Now I'll be waiting for the transfer to be done so that the NY office can close my family based case.

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to keep everyone posted on what's been happening. I had my interview on November 9th but they couldn't adjudicate my file since I also have a pending employment application. I sent a letter to CIS the next day asking them to withdraw my other case and transfer it to local office so that my family based case can be approved. I received notification yesterday that my request to withdraw has been processed. Now I'll be waiting for the transfer to be done so that the NY office can close my family based case.

You're almost there!! We're pulling for you!!!

One more update!

I-130 just got approved (finally?)

Now there should not be any more hurdles left for the approval of I-485... Come on NYC field office I am counting on you!