JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

It seems that those who applied before the fees was increased, are waiting longer. So paying more paid off.

Anyone have any idea why everyone who filed from July has gotten an Interview Letter/Interview where as the Washington DO filers are still waiting. Why is the Washington DC DO so backed up?!?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad::mad::(

Card production ordered!!!! Woo Hooo!!!
I was waiting for the email today based on the rogersk timeline, but when I didn't see it in the morning I was kinda dissapointed... and then I checked email again a couple of hours later... and there it was... SUCH A RELIEF!!!!
Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!

Congrats Ninyte!!! That's the email that we are waiting for....

just checked my case status online...Stated CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! YOU REIGN FOREVERRR!!!!

Thanks NativeTexan!!! You'll get yours soon, since you already got welcome letter sent... :)

And we got it!!! I checked our emails this morning and the Card Production Ordered email had arrived. I can't believe that we are so close to this whole ordeal being over! :D

WAOO, CONGRATULATIONS, TO YOU ALL, Afridude,Ninyte, botneyf, NativeTexan, for your approvals. I am glad that almost all july fillers have been blessed.
I am going to be intervied on the 21st of this month. so pray for me guys.
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS, AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FUTURE GOALS.

WAOO, CONGRATULATIONS, TO YOU ALL, Afridude,Ninyte, botneyf, NativeTexan, for your approvals. I am glad that almost all july fillers have been blessed.
I am going to be intervied on the 21st of this month. so pray for me guys.
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS, AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FUTURE GOALS.

Thanks and Good Luck at your interview!

It's nice to see a whole lot of approvals coming in :) Will definitely pray for you Godisgoodtome and just keep your faith up and you'll pull through. Anyway congratulations to all. Also got an LUD "approval notice sent" this morning. I also received I-130 and I-485 notices in the mail the past week. It was a busy week and I'm hoping to get that card really soon :)

ooo, I hope I get my approval notice sent soon... I just booked o trip to my home country for the end of next week... I know I can probably get a stamp, but it would be much better to have my GC in hand...
*fingers crossed*

And I've got it...:) "Approval notice sent"... Thank You God...
And thanks everyone for your support...

I bet you guys will get the GC soon. I received mine today...yay!!! Cool hologram at the back LOL :)

Congrats!! :)

You got your "approval notice sent" email the same morning that we did so I will definitely be stalking our mailman now until our envelope arrives!