JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

So sorry to hear what happened to you. When you've waited so long and so anxiously for the interview date to arrive..... :mad: well, that just sucks! But you seem to have a really good attitude about it all and I hope that you get rescheduled really soon! Good Luck!

thank you NativeTexan, and by the way congratulations on your approval! Yes it does suck. My attitude wasn't too pretty at the time. The air was blue, and the waterworks came soon afterwards. But what can you do - so onwards I go! :)

If push comes to shove we can always go to England.

What Should I do??

RD is July 25,2007

Applied for both parents at the same day.

Mothers approved (11/17/2008). Transfered to CSC and approved.

No status update on Father application. Called the 800 number they asked to take infopass and go to local office.

Local office says file is not with them and wait for upto 5 years.

What should I do?

Interview's over. Before the interview, we overheard a lawyer talking to a couple telling them that Baltimore DO doesn't approve anyone on the spot anymore. And she's right. We went in, was asked a couple of question and we were told that we will receive a response from them within 90 days. That was it. So I guess the wait continues. Baltimore people, please update on your cases, I'm getting paranoid now :p

Congrats on finishing one more step!!!
I haven't heard from them yet.... I really want to call them, but decided to give them 30 days and then see what happens...
And yeah, the wait continues... hate that part..:(

Congrats to you as well and good luck. Hope we both hear from them soon.

It sucks coz it seems that everything is in order however there is still a chance of not getting approved. And oh, I'm the type of person who can't calm down until I get a response :(

Anyway, back to waiting..........

Update: Approval Notice Sent for I-130...nothing for I-485.

Question: how big is the possibility of I-130 getting approved and I-485 denied if you came to US legally and meet the income requirement? Just wondering coz I am seriously getting paranoid.

Thanks again all and good luck to the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got approved on jan 15th. Updated timeline to help out people still waiting...
-----------------
DO: Chicago
7/17: I485, I130, I765 Sent
7/18: RD
7/27: ND
7/30: LUD I765, I130, I485
7/31: FP Notice date
8/14: RFI ( birth certificate )
8/17: RFI received from lee's summit in mail
8/17: FP Done, LUD I765
8/20: LUD I765
8/22: RFI sent
8/23: RFI Delivered to lee's summit
8/27: LUD I485, processing resumed
9/05: LUD I765: card production ordered
9/10: Card received in mail
11/26: IL received
01/15: Interview, approved.

Congrats afridude!!!

Finally approval notice sent for I-130.
I was just happy they didn't forget my files... Still nothing on I-485.... They did touch it though, so hopefully I'll hear something from them next week...

Gratz Afridude for the approval and Ninyte for the I-130 approval. My I-485 is still not touched. Hopefully next week we'll get something.

Hi,
I just wanted to share my timeline with the July Filers. I've applied in July for my parents; their case got transferred to CSC in December. I am waiting since then. Anyone with the same case?

You guys are so lucky. The Washington DC DO is working on cases Dec 2006. It's really sad. I wish there would be an option to pick Baltimore as our DO. :(

You guys are so lucky. The Washington DC DO is working on cases Dec 2006. It's really sad. I wish there would be an option to pick Baltimore as our DO. :(

So I do finally found another one from Washington DC DO besides http://immigrationportal.com/member.php?u=167435

Wow 3 people now. Is there anyone else out there with similar time lines. I am thinking we should create our own little thread .. since we are the most unlucky ones.

I was beginning to think that USCIS had forgotten about us because its been 2 weeks since our interview with no LUDs, no emails, nothing. Others were getting updates quite soon after their interview date.

But finally this morning there were 2 emails!! I-130 Approval Notice and I-485 Welcome Letter sent. Now if we can just get "card production ordered", we can start breathing normally again. :)

Timeline

PD July 2nd 2007 I-130 and I-485
Sept 14th EAD and AP approved
Jan 24th 2008 Interview approved
Jan 24th email I-130 and I-485 approved
Jan 29th email card production ordered.

Adjudicator was not willing to stamp passport. But I insisted and showed her related law that if she has approved my case at spot and no more review needs to be done my spouse is entitled for stamp as a proof of permanent residency.

She was reluctant at start but she was impresed when I pointed her to adjudicator field manual. She said she don't have stamp with her. When I insisted she said let me check she went out of room for about 10 min then she came back with stamp and stamped my spouse passport.

Interview was simple. She only asked for drivers licenses and passport asked famous NO questions only tricky part was during all those NO questions she asked my wife is this your only husband and my wife who was listening to question carefully responded yes.

Adjudicator was just making sure that my wife is not just saying no based on all these questions and also paying attention. She smilled after asking this question in between other NO questions.

At the end I wanted to say thanks to all people here for all the help. I sure have learned a lot more about immigration system and your rights during fighting my law suit against USCIS and FBI.

This AOS process was piece of cake compared to WOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Card production ordered!!!! Woo Hooo!!!
I was waiting for the email today based on the rogersk timeline, but when I didn't see it in the morning I was kinda dissapointed... and then I checked email again a couple of hours later... and there it was... SUCH A RELIEF!!!!
Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!