JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Congrats rogersk...
Nativetexan - I'm sure I'll do the same today...:)

I am SOOOOOOO bummed..... Hubby's GC arrived in the mail today but they printed it with incorrect middle intial. His middle name is "John" and they printed "Hohn". Now we have to send it back for a replacement card. No telling how long that will take. So back to the waiting game.......:(

I was bummed too... I received the welcome notice today instead of the GC that I was waiting for. I did receive another LUD today saying the same - approval notice sent, so hopefully this is going to be it tomorrow...
Sorry to hear about the typo, Nativetexan... Hopefully you'll have it changed in no time...
And I hope mine doesn't have any typo's either...

Hey all.

Congrats to all who got approved. The rest I hope you will soon.

I had my interview on feb 6th. Got approved, and even Passport Stamped (without even asking). But no LUD's yet.

Is it supposed to take this long to get LUD's after interview?

Interview was very smooth, but I guess we had a lot of docs to show, and especially a LOT of pictures (around 300 from 2004 till now).

Anyway, at least I wasn't stuck in namecheck.

Hey all.

Congrats to all who got approved. The rest I hope you will soon.

I had my interview on feb 6th. Got approved, and even Passport Stamped (without even asking). But no LUD's yet.

Is it supposed to take this long to get LUD's after interview?

Interview was very smooth, but I guess we had a lot of docs to show, and especially a LOT of pictures (around 300 from 2004 till now).

Anyway, at least I wasn't stuck in namecheck.

Congrats on your approval!! :)

I don't know how or when they decide to do updates. Some get an LUD very soon after the interview, some even on the same day of the interview. We didn't get our 1st LUD until 13 days after our interview. But were we ever glad to see it!

Congrats Constructus!!! You got the stamp so you really shouldn't be worried at all, 'cause the stamp is equivalent to your GC.

I received my GC today. Strange feeling after all these years. But now I'm all ready to go visit my family in my home country. Haven't seen them for almost 9 years. That's gonna be exciting.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.

I received my GC today. Strange feeling after all these years. But now I'm all ready to go visit my family in my home country. Haven't seen them for almost 9 years. That's gonna be exciting.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.

Congrats Ninyte!! :) Enjoy your trip!

Thanks Ninyte and NativeTexan. Big congrats to you guys too.
As for LUD you are right, hell I got the stamp already, right?

Have a safe trip Ninyte.
To all those still waiting I wish lots of luck.

Interviewed today in Orlando, Fl. Approved,but waiting for some file to be sent to the office. Namecheck is cleared. According to the officer, it should take about 2 -3 days for final approval.
Thanks all of you for your help and advice.:)
I guess i should not worry, but this waiting game makes me sick in my stomach:(

Hello SakshiSrivastav,

I have not received my interview yet too. Its been such a long time, I do not even check it every day any more. Hopefully we will hear by the end of this month

:mad::mad::eek:

Big congrats to all of those who made it...

mirage07 said:
I have not received my interview yet too. Its been such a long time, I do not even check it every day any more.
Same here. I've called USCIS to make sure everything's still in order, and they've repeatedly told me to just sit tight and wait for the interview letter.

Thank you for all your prayers guys. The interview went preety well though the Io was like 2hrs behind time, so he didn't ask too much questions. He ask for prove of marriage, joint stuff and went through the yes and no questions. Finally, he briefed me on the removal conditions before my aniversary and said he can't make the descision now untill he gets our 2007 income tax refund, to see if we meet the 125% poverty guideline.
He told me to mail it directly to him and gave me the address, which is my DO's adrdess.
The interview session lasted like 25 minutes.
So we will be driving to my spouse previous work and ask for a copy of the W2 so we can go ahead and file today. They said they mailed it but we don't want to wait that long for it. So by monday, we will be sending the tax fillings and W-2's and hopefully he approves the case next week.

Thank you for all your prayers guys. The interview went preety well though the Io was like 2hrs behind time, so he didn't ask too much questions. He ask for prove of marriage, joint stuff and went through the yes and no questions. Finally, he briefed me on the removal conditions before my aniversary and said he can't make the descision now untill he gets our 2007 income tax refund, to see if we meet the 125% poverty guideline.
He told me to mail it directly to him and gave me the address, which is my DO's adrdess.
The interview session lasted like 25 minutes.
So we will be driving to my spouse previous work and ask for a copy of the W2 so we can go ahead and file today. They said they mailed it but we don't want to wait that long for it. So by monday, we will be sending the tax fillings and W-2's and hopefully he approves the case next week.

I know you will be getting the good news really soon....hopefully next week! :D

Hi guys,
New to this forum. But I guess it is a very helpful one. OK, here's my timeline:
06/21/2007: Interview for AOS. I didn't mail any application but I directly went to the interview and took all the forms and paperwork with me.
07/30/2007: Fingerprinting done.

Now waiting for the GC.
I have no clue why it is taking so long. I went to the local office to inquire but the only response I got is "FBI is doing some investigation".

Also I know that it is July 2007 filers section but I couldn't find June 2007 filers section so I posted it here.

Also I have a question, when I went to the interview, the officer told me that I dont have to apply for EAD since I will get the GC in a couple of months and soo the EAD will be invalid. But now that its been so many months, do you guys think its worth applying for EAD?
Any response will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Went with my wife to our interview to the Tampa Office today... It was very quick and he just asked for some documents that has both names on it.. I showed him a car title, health insurance and bank statements.. Showed him some pics and we started talking a little bit about my car hobby (some of my cars were in some of the pics - including my race car). He had very few questions and after about 15 minutes he said that he'll approve the petition and that my wife will get her temporary green card in a couple of weeks and that we will have to file to have the conditions removed by a certain date. He never asked any questions on how we met etc.. He only asked when and where we got married etc... if we live together... Very simple stuff..