JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Went with my wife to our interview to the Tampa Office today... It was very quick and he just asked for some documents that has both names on it.. I showed him a car title, health insurance and bank statements.. Showed him some pics and we started talking a little bit about my car hobby (some of my cars were in some of the pics - including my race car). He had very few questions and after about 15 minutes he said that he'll approve the petition and that my wife will get her temporary green card in a couple of weeks and that we will have to file to have the conditions removed by a certain date. He never asked any questions on how we met etc.. He only asked when and where we got married etc... if we live together... Very simple stuff..

Congrats GrandSportC3!! :)

Hi all,
My parent's I-130 and I-485 just got approved and the green card is in production!! It took a total of 7 months for this process! So this is great news ! But I have a question. My father has to go out of US soon - so can he go out of US without his GC in his hand ? Is there some paper he can take with him that can allow him to come back to US?

Thanks in advance :)

Here we go guys.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. On March 3, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

and

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent. On March 3, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
I WILL STILL BE HERE, FOR THE NEXT STEP.
AND FOR THOES JULY AND AUGUST FILERS STILL PENDING, JUST BELIEVE AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE APPROVED SHORTLY. GOOD LUCK.

Here we go guys.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. On March 3, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

and

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent. On March 3, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
I WILL STILL BE HERE, FOR THE NEXT STEP.
AND FOR THOES JULY AND AUGUST FILERS STILL PENDING, JUST BELIEVE AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE APPROVED SHORTLY. GOOD LUCK.

CONGRATS godisgoodtome!! :)

hey guys, i am so happy...lol..Fasten your seat belt.......here comes another one...lol

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 5, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

SFORAFF's TIMELINE
06/25/07 N-400 mailed
07/11/07 Received per online case status
07/06/07 Priority Date
07/16/07 Check Cashed
07/24/07 I-797C Notice Date
07/25/07 FP Notice received
08/14/07 FP Date/Completed
11/22/07 Interview Notice received
01/10/08 Interview Date/Completed
01/31/08 Oath Notice
02/26/08 Oath SF Masonic Completed! US Citizen.
02/26/08 Applied for US Passport at the Oath SF Masonic
03/04/08 Passport Received!!!!!
Took 241 days from N400 Application to Oath Ceremony & Citizenship

Hey guys I am so blessed. I received my card in the mail Tody. Its so nice to everything rush to me at the same time. Thank you all for being there for me and I wil be here till all is over in 2 years.
thanks guys

Hi

Hi

got two card production emails one on 6th march and one on 10th march , i have also received my welcome letter , did u also receive an email "approval notice mailed " or a change of status like "approval notice sent" i am worried as most of the people who got the card prod email on 10th march have received this email and i have not please please update

Hi

got two card production emails one on 6th march and one on 10th march , i have also received my welcome letter , did u also receive an email "approval notice mailed " or a change of status like "approval notice sent" i am worried as most of the people who got the card prod email on 10th march have received this email and i have not please please update

We got an LUD stating "Approval Notice Sent" and the same message by email 5 days after we got the "Card Production Ordered" update. The actual GC arrived 2 days after the "Approval Notice Sent" update. Our big disappointment was that there was a typo on the card and we've had to send it back and file I-90 to get it corrected.

Finally....its over!

We thought we were finished with USCIS for a few years when we were approved at our interview in January. But then hubby's GC arrived with a spelling error. If you can imagine....they misspelled "John" :eek:

So we filed the I-90 to correct the typo and were told by USCIS customer service that it would take anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months for the corrected card to arrive.

Anyway, we sent the I-90 to MSC on 2/11 and the corrected 10-year GC arrived in the mail today!! Just over a month! So now we are finished with them until hubby files for his citizenship in October 2010. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone- remember me? We just got our interview letter today! I will be almost 8 months pregnant at our interview!

Hey everyone- remember me? We just got our interview letter today! I will be almost 8 months pregnant at our interview!

Talk about a great piece of evidence for USCIS to see that your marriage real!!! Congrats on the new addition to your family! :)

Thank You!

Do you all think we should take our 2... well 3 year old little girl (when the interview comes) to the interview or leave her with family and just bring pics and her birth cert?

Jeez, I'm SO nervous. We have nothing in our names together except a credit card we just got today!

We wll be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this August and you'd think we would have a lot but we don't have anything together except cell phones- and theyre both in his name on the same account and our soon to be rental agreement on a home we hope to rent this next month.

I am stressing out more than I probably should with being married 5 yrs and together for 8 years with 1 little girl and hugely pregnant with our 2nd at the interview

*headache* lol

If we sent in our tax info with our applications, do I need to bring that with us too? I will have to get new copies from IRS if I do, or is it ok not to bring them because they have them already (like the medical, etc.)