New profile posts

Hi @Britsimon
form I-134 do I need to download the form and send it to the sponsor to fill it and after that is the sponsor supposed to send it direct to embassay or I should carry it with me? Also, what is needed from the sponsor

thank you in advance
@DEEPAMENON

Hi Deepa,

Can you please help? I am getting this message when I try to post my questions to Rajiv ji.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Thanks,
Hari
Hi,
I made a mistake in address in ds260. Realized it after submission. How can I rectify? Please help with this
Hi Deepa,

DV 2023 - to understand the highest case number per region and potentially an estimate of selectees, could we create an online survey/questionnaire?

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Alex
Hi Brit,

Being the principal applicant does my daughter and husband supposed to have a DV260 confirmation number too or just me? After an interview has been scheduled because the embassy requested for theirs too via email after emailing them mine.

Thank you
Hi Deepa, I would like to post a question for the call in 4th week of November 2021. Please guide.
Thanks
Hi I am very confused I submitted my DS-260 in the 1th September DV-2022 please help me I need to know if th 1th September is so much late because I still waiting for KCC instructions mail to send the documents
MomoQQ
MomoQQ
Is no one here to hepl me???
O
oliver_68
This is one of his comments on the post:
"You understand what i write motherfucker ! Shut the fuck up and don’t even reply me son of bitch! If you dare reply me in the messages bitch!!! Here we go guys oliver is the son of the biggest hoe in the middle east"
Hi Deepa, can we see the final list of questions from earlier months? I am unable to see them now.