• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

zip code

mhammed ahmed

hi guys :
how it going? I have a question about DV 2015 lottery. I winner DV and filled the form DS260 i think i made mistake about zip code in sudan i wrote does not apply. do you think is the problem to reject visa ?
please help me

hi guys :
how it going? I have a question about DV 2015 lottery. I winner DV and filled the form DS260 i think i made mistake about zip code in sudan i wrote does not apply. do you think is the problem to reject visa ?
please help me
Not a problem at all man!
You will corrected on the interview day.

hi guys :
please help me

Please don't create several threads or post the same question all over different threads. Post once and wait for someone to answer. Patience is the key!

i would like to ask another question my friend he made mistake about university he was wrote (sudan university for science and technology) but the correct (sudan university of science and technology). do you think is the problem to reject visa ?

i would like to ask another question my friend he made mistake about university he was wrote (sudan university for science and technology) but the correct (sudan university of science and technology). do you think is the problem to reject visa ?

Of course not.

hi everybody:
i have mistake about name of school i wrote khartoum elgdida high school instead of khartoum elgdida alnmozgiye high school. I worry about small mistakes.
help me plz

Wow people!

Don't worry about such small things.

But I would be lying if I said I did not worry a lot when I did the DV process in 2009.

Here is my advice having gone through the DV process - small things like that DO NOT matter.

at your interview, you will be asked if all information is correct before you take the oath and sign the forms. so minor issues like these can be changed then and it wont affect your visa.

hi guys:
today i will to move to another address in the same area but the new address is difference. do you think i must notify KCC?