Yippe Ka Yay...Approved but without my valentine :(

tt tt

Registered Users (C)
Still keeping fingers crossed....since IIO says that wife's file got seperated..but IIO says that she will ask the officer to take it up..could take upto 2 months.
So...I am feeling a bit let down...seems that the approval notices were mailed yesterday..I am waiting to get them in the mail ( seems that I get a copy with the lawyer as well )...will ask the lawyer to fax an inquiry as usual on 18th.

Details
wac-02-35-52xxxx
rd oct 01 nd nov 01
fp april 02
rfe evl,paystbs nov 02 , replied and recevied dec 18 02.

wife's details similar...any reason why this can happen...we have been married for over a year when 485 was filed ...anyway she is here on h1 with 4 more years to go...so I guess I am happy.

Congratulations on your approval.

In most of the cases entire family cases are kept togeather and some times those files get seperated and take their own time. I hope and wish that your wife's case also gets approved soon.

-PCee

You had replied to your RFE long back, I think these people are clearing RFE cases first. Congrats though.

thanks guys...

seems like nologic_algo faced this sort of situation sometime back and he could get it resolved with fax inquiry ( 2nd level )...so I will get my lawyer cracking on this.
also I will update once I/lawyer REALLY get to the bottom of this after getting something in the mail...

Hi tt tt,

Is there any job change(AC21) involved in your process?

I am wondering, usage of AC21 qualifies for an interview?

Thanks,
dan

nope no job change...

been with the same employer...as far as I know no issues with me or my wife's case...always in status, valid visa/i-94 at all times, worked always with H1. married 2+ year...got all the marriage/birth certs...

tt tt, Congratulations!!!

Very happy to see you appoved :)
Hope your wife's case will be processed soon.
Good Luck,

ok My AVM got updated too.

but not the online message. Also in case of wife..avm and online still say pending..

tt tt,

I was approved yesterday (bit of a hangover now) but my Wife's case wasn't approved. It's just yet another screw up by the INS, but I'm sure they'll get approval in the next week or so....

Congratulations.

But tt tt and SickofWait, I do not want to scare you guys. I am now in the same boat as you two.

My case was appproved mid August 2002 but my wife's case still says "fingerprint received and case resumed."

The JIT time has been far beyond my wife's case number. I asked the lawyer made a fax inquiry in November 2002, and the reply says "case assigned to an officer".

Now I really do not know what to do.

Let me know if you guys have any update.

Cheers.

Congratulations!

Terrific news! Sorry to hear about INS screwing up once again, but I am sure it is not major and can be sorted out quickly!

received courtsey copy

from CSC in the mail...tried to get an IIO for my wife's case but had to give up after 55 mins on hold :(
Lawyer plans to inquire about the case once my approval reached them...which must be hopefully this week.