Yes!!! There is a GOD!!

still waiting for AP approval (not to mention I485). AP was filed 12/4/02. Now over 200 days. I don't know what these people will do for the approval dates (i.e. from receipt date?). I recommend all applicants to file for AP and EAD 6 months before the expiration of current documents. I received my EAD in May 2003, but the valid dates were from January 2003. So, I'm going to file again in July (nxt. month). My employer will pay, but now BCIS has created as situation where they have to do more work due to their incompetence in the first place.

rgds,
sadiq

p.s. sorry for the rambling, but I'm frustrated

Sahin..

Thank you so much for the wishes. I just can't stay away from these forums. Looking at it in the morning has become a part of my life.

Good luck to you in your application processing.

--Haraputta

Thanks

Thanks Bhagynagar.

I do not see a lot of approvals on this forum. I hope the pattern will change. The approvals are trickling down from NSC but I am guessing that it is the applicants who are not updating or posting any info about their cases.

Ghee, Pork, Sadiq, M2001... any updates on your cases??

haraputta, it is really encouraging for all

of us that you have visited and given your input even after the approval.
I haven't heard anything on my case, since it is from 2/1/02 RD it is too young to collect retirement! I have attempted several times to talk to IIO and see if it has moved an inch but have been successful. Looked at different pattern of NSC, merely come out inconclusive. Theory of non-indian and non-chinese getting faster approvals is not working here. Day by day, I see more randomness in NSC pattern of adjudication.

Keep posting and make us encouraged.

Keep the faith

You will be out of the BCIS mess in no time.... just a little more patience my friend.

Thanks.