Yellow letter and interview letter?

onthesky

Registered Users (C)
Does everyone receive both yellow letter and interview letter? or someone just receive interview letter without yellow letter?

I guess we should get the Documents Checklist and then the Interview Letter. When i called USCIS, that's the information they gave me.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.

Got the yellow letter on Monday and will probably get IL today or tomorrow (I already know the date).
Yellow letter just says to bring driver's license or state-issued photo ID.

Oh thanks ! :)..

Cool....so how do they determine who gets the Yellow Letter. Just curious.

I don't know, but be sure that I won't bring just my DL (which is always in my wallet anyways).
I'll bring everything possible, just like if it was an marriage-based AOS interview.
Pictures, proof of travel together, joint financial docs, joint leases, my wife's passport and DL, everything.

Yeah, i will do that. I will take all the documents that i can think of :).. So many folks in this forum have given a detailed list. i will just follow that.

i received a yellow letter dated sept 20. 2009 but still i didnt receive any interview letter yet i might call USCIS on monday to find out what's going on with my application.

i received a yellow letter dated sept 20. 2009 but still i didnt receive any interview letter yet i might call USCIS on monday to find out what's going on with my application.

Your timeline shows you received yellow letter August 24. Did you mean Sept 24? If so, give it at least 1-2 months after you receive yellow letter before you start inuring about IL if you haven't received it by then.

oppppppppsssssss sorry i mean aug 24 and i called the USCIS this morning they said they didnt sent out yet interview letter for me.

Lonely1982

We have the same timeline and I still havent got my interview date yet I called last week and the said it wasnt scheduled yet so it seems like we r in the same boat.
------------------------------------------------------------
NYC DO

6/12/09 Sent app
6/15/09 PD
7/10/09 fringerprint
8/27/09 yellow letter

Still waiting for IL!!!!!!

I received only the interview letter.

I also got only IL, which has the Place/Date/Time and also listed some items to bring like GC, DL, and IL , and with the IL.

There was a white sheet called (Document Checklist) which lists the kind of docs that one should bring during the IL per situation (If Marriage base, or Military, etc.)

Lonely1982

We have the same timeline and I still havent got my interview date yet I called last week and the said it wasnt scheduled yet so it seems like we r in the same boat.
NYC DO

6/12/09 Sent app
6/15/09 PD
7/10/09 fringerprint
8/27/09 yellow letter

When it comes to IL, I am wondering if you can compare with the timelines of applicants under a different DO?

Lonely1982

NYC DO

6/12/09 Sent app
6/15/09 PD
7/10/09 fringerprint
8/27/09 yellow letter

hello there i called USCIS this morning and they said that i am in the que (sorry for my spelling) and wait for my interview letter hmmmmmmmmmp i hope this is true.

i keep my finger cross hope what he told me is true coz i heard lots of people say they are in que but still they didnt get their IL yet.

I also got only IL, which has the Place/Date/Time and also listed some items to bring like GC, DL, and IL , and with the IL.

There was a white sheet called (Document Checklist) which lists the kind of docs that one should bring during the IL per situation (If Marriage base, or Military, etc.)

Kabaca, could you please confirm if that "Document checklist" is indeed N-659? Thanks.