Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

PunjabiJaTT,

That's only 30 days !!!! Looks like you beat the speed record. Don't worry about the little details right now. Enjoy the moment.
I am happy for all of us who were able to get approved, really. This is a long awaited moment.
Did you do a Bio for your 1st I-485 attempt and within the past 15 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dave or replay

yes i been for BIO or Code 3 yes that's around not even 12 month yet ....
that's funny i have no idea whats going on ....
i just called to USCIS 800 # she said u got approved then she said congrats.. then i ask her more detail i ask her how come i didnt get Welcome e mail ?? she said that's for those ppl who petition some thing like that s i tell her am ASYLUM APPROVED....
THEN I ask her it s only around one month how come that s so quick she said let me put u on hold then she come back she tell me i went to talk to supervisor My ? if this mistake any way she ask her supervisor she said it is not mistake or any thing u got approved then she again Congratulate me i was happy in side but am not believing this cause i want see with my eyes she said wait for 30 day u r mail then call back if any problem ...
any way guys this da story i am waiting for Mail ......
thanks again .

Dave, i have not received the mail yet and frankly am not checking my mailbox every second waiting for it. am so content with the LUD status. all i needed was to know i have been registered as a permanent resident so i can start the countdown to citizenship. i will let yu know when i get it though.