Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

dave_bj

Registered Users (C)
I received my Welcome Notice Email today. I am now a permanent resident. I applied for GC on 07/15/09 and am now receiving theis welcome notice just 48 days after the receipt date. Yessss!!!

I suspected all along that the procesing times on the website were misleading. If you are about to apply at the TSC, hang in there, these guys are fast. I never received an RFE or RFI. I submitted all evidence right away. I was not interviewed.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC0921651***

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !, Please post your details EB1/EB2/EB3 , priority date ,country chargebility.

Thanks
adam2Green

hey dave_bj,
Congrats guy. news like this makes me feel hopeful. I am about to submit my I-485 to the TSC. I am just hoping that they will continue to be on point when my time comes up.

CONGRATULATION...i remenber that day..i was jumping of joy.:p:p.now i'm just waiting cause i want to be citizen NOW..LOL..enjoy your happyness :D

Thanks GayGuy, I wish you the very best and look forward to seeing you approved too.
Adam2Green, I am still new to this forum and do not know what EB1/EB2/EB3 is. Please explain

congrats,man,happy for you....seems USCIS become more effective now...and hope everybody here get luck~
btw,dave,would plz list the documents you sent to service center,if you dont mind

Osogio,

Thank you so much. I was in Walmart when I got the email on my blackberryand I started yelling in the aisle likee a mad man. Ohh it feels good...!

I think EB means Employment based, so I suspect it is for people that are being sponsored for their green cards through their jobs.

Luckyguyinus,
I submitted every document requested in the I-485 instruction form including the medical and four biographic information sheets (I believe it's form I-325). I actually forgot to include proof of presence in the US for the past year, but they never asked for it.

Nope, no lawyer. I filled it out myself. And I think I know why you are asking. The notice kind of suggests that. But I picked up the phone and called USCIS today and got confirmation that it was indeed approved.

Luckyguyinus,
I submitted every document requested in the I-485 instruction form including the medical and four biographic information sheets (I believe it's form I-325). I actually forgot to include proof of presence in the US for the past year, but they never asked for it.

Thanks,dave,I got u,just follow the instruction will be OK,again,congrats:D

hey dave,
had you done like any kind of Bio before like applying for RTD or anything like that before or 7/15 was the first application to USCIS after getting asylum? and did you need any kind of waiver of any sort?

7/15 was indeed my first I-485 application after asylum.
Back in 2000 I had applied for another I-485 (not through asylum) which got denied. I did do a Bio at that time but that was at least 8 years ago, so I do not think it helped me in the 7/15 application.

by the way I ask all these questions just because i am also going to be applying at TSC and I just want to see if i could get mine by summer so i could take a vacation finally. Just because my lawyer had told me to wait until after GC to go abroad.

by the way I ask all these questions just because i am also going to be applying at TSC and I just want to see if i could get mine by summer so i could take a vacation finally. Just because my lawyer had told me to wait until after GC to go abroad.

I know what it is to have all these restrictions on travel. I missed my own father's funeral/burial. USCIS refused to accelerate processing for a travel document. I called my Congressman, Senator, sent them the death certificate: they wouldn't budge. This should tell you how relieved I am to see the light at the end of the tunel.

Congrats Dave_BJ, am soo happy for you and also knowing we will apply for citizenship together. To everyone out there waiting, things are going pretty fast. one of this days, yu will get your GC.

Guess What I apply 07/28/09 ND on I 485
I got Email Approval Notice sent on 08/28/09
after that i did not get any kind mail or Email ....
Am still waiting for Approval notice which they sent////....
this is unbelievable to me TSC why they so fast b.c there Proccing time is one Year late (oct 28 08)....
one More thing my first time was denied cause i forget some police report to bring with me on interview I 485 ....

I re applied on 7.28.09....
i don't believe cause i don't even went any kind code 3 or 2 ...
how come they sent me Approval sent notice e mail....??

If Any body have any experience plz help u guys think it can happen without code 3 or one they approved my I 485 .... Whats going on with this >????

Thanks advanced