YEAH!!! It is Oct_2002's turn!! Self and spouse approved!!

Oct2002_485

Registered Users (C)
:)
Hi all,
I wanted to know this forum that, I received 2 mails today at 9:02am from uscis that spouse (dependant) approved on Aug 2 2004 and "an approval notice has been mailed to you".
My case just got approved today @11:02AM.

Another derivative (child - 6yr) did not get the email but when I query I could see "Case not found at this time" and LUD updated to 8/3/04. Hopefully my son will get approved today in next 2 hours or so!! -- By default he was approved and received letter by mail on 8/6/04.

Thanks to all the members who reacted for my questions.
Currently my wife and son are in India and I am planning to visit next week. My questions to GC gurus is
a) can I go for stamping and travel to India without AP and with just stamping? If so what about dependents that they are already in India.

thanks
My humble salutations to Rajiv Ji for maintaining the web site and giving all GC seekers a "BIG HOPE". So guys "HOPE IS ON THE WAY". :)

-------------
140 ND: 7/26/04; 140 AD: 3/8/04
485 ND:10/7/02
FP1: 12/12/02; FP2: 6/17/04
FBI check: None
LUD1: 6/25/04; LUD2: 7/23/04; LUD3: 7/26/04; LUD4: 8/03/04
AD:08/03/04
Substitute Labor -- EB2/RIR -- NO RFE -- one employer
Child 485 AD --- awaiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Definetely!!

:) :) Thanks to all of your support and big Thanks to RajivJi who is maintaining the website. Hope all 2001 and 2002 get approved this month!!
I will update Rupnet by COB today!

Can any body answer my previous question?
ie I am visiting India next week. Is it safe to get PP the stamp or go with an AP, as spouse and child are already in India with AP??

--------------
EB2
substitute Labor
140 applied on 7/26/02
485 ND: 10/7/02
140 AP: 3/8/04
FP1: 12/12/02
FP2: 06/17/04
LUD1: 5/17/04
LUD2: 6/25/04
LUD3: 7/23/04
LUD4: 7/26/04
LUD5: 8/3/04 (Approved)

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Our FP2 dates are the same. Hopefully my case will also see some action soon.

-Jay

Yes, you can travel

Yes, you can travel just with stamping in your passport. Passport stamping is as good as having a green card (literally the card) with you. However, your wife and kid may return to US using their Advance Parole (as they would have done without approvals)
Hope this helps.

Congratulations! :)

Technically, yes you can travel on your passport stamp. However, be aware that many airlines are not aware of this and they want to see a plastic card. They may not let you board an airplane simply based on the passport stamp.

I believe I had read about this issue i.e. airlines and passport stamping, on murthy.com, but my memory may be failing me so search both this forum and murthy.com for further info. on this matter.

Good luck. :)

swapna00 said:
Hey OCt2002,

Did you son also got FP notice. My son is 4 1/2 years old. Does he need FP??
I guess the child (<17 yrs) does not get FP notice. My son didnot get any FP notice.

Hi slinky and peeved:
Thanks for the info. I will contact my attorney and get their advice, especially my travel is approaching nearer (in a week).

Can I travel to India with PP stamp??

Today I received approval letters by mail for 3 of us. My son doesnt need stamping and he will get a card directly.

I am joining my family in India next week. Are there any issues in travelling without the CARD?

Appreciate if any one share their experience! :) :confused:
thanks

OCT2002_485,
Congrtulation!

What your "FBI: none" mean? DId you call FBI about your finger print and name check status?

thanks

Oct2002_485 said:
:)
Hi all,
I wanted to know this forum that, I received 2 mails today at 9:02am from uscis that spouse (dependant) approved on Aug 2 2004 and "an approval notice has been mailed to you".
My case just got approved today @11:02AM.

Another derivative (child - 6yr) did not get the email but when I query I could see "Case not found at this time" and LUD updated to 8/3/04. Hopefully my son will get approved today in next 2 hours or so!! -- By default he was approved and received letter by mail on 8/6/04.

Thanks to all the members who reacted for my questions.
Currently my wife and son are in India and I am planning to visit next week. My questions to GC gurus is
a) can I go for stamping and travel to India without AP and with just stamping? If so what about dependents that they are already in India.

thanks
My humble salutations to Rajiv Ji for maintaining the web site and giving all GC seekers a "BIG HOPE". So guys "HOPE IS ON THE WAY". :)

-------------
140 ND: 7/26/04; 140 AD: 3/8/04
485 ND:10/7/02
FP1: 12/12/02; FP2: 6/17/04
FBI check: None
LUD1: 6/25/04; LUD2: 7/23/04; LUD3: 7/26/04; LUD4: 8/03/04
AD:08/03/04
Substitute Labor -- EB2/RIR -- NO RFE -- one employer
Child 485 AD --- awaiting

Oct2002_485 said:
Today I received approval letters by mail for 3 of us. My son doesnt need stamping and he will get a card directly.

I am joining my family in India next week. Are there any issues in travelling without the CARD?
Well without the card you can not get teh window seat and only vegetarian food. :)

Good Luck

maintain ethics!

Mr. Cheekooooooooooo.
Post yr message if you know some info, else better keep quite! rather than posting frustrating comments!!

Cheekoo said:
Well without the card you can not get teh window seat and only vegetarian food. :)

Good Luck