YEAH!!! It is Oct_2002's turn!! Self and spouse approved!!

Congratulations!!

Absolutely there won't be any issues once you are done with Stamping. Just carry all your documents with you including a copy of your I485 approval.
But if you are travelling via EUROPE, you will need a Transit Visa if your existing VISA is expired on your passport as most of the european countries don't accept the stamp on the passport and they ask for the CG Plastic Card.
If you flying directly without stop over in EUROPE, then you should be fine.

PS stamped

:) :) AS was stated earlier for my child-6yr, he got the plastic card on 8/20/04 when we were in India. We all (incl child) came back with AP. Waited in two queues for about 3 hrs at Washington-Dulles Intl airport's immigration counter. No questions asked by the immigration officer.

Went to stamping at Arlington office but we were told to get the InfoPass appointments. Got PP stamped (spouse and self) on 9/15/04 with appointments and only took about 30mins for both of us.

Another important thing is -- BCIS needs an appointment for each person. Doesn't matter if you or spouse get two different times, they let you do it together at the same time. But appointment for each person is mandatory!!!!.

Our LUDs changed today but message stays the same.

Once again Thank you all guys and A BIG THANKS to RAJIV KHANNA for maintaining this portal.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received plastic cards!!!

Huhhhhhh!! I guess I am done with this hell!!!!

We all received Plastic Cards as of 10/24/04 after PP stamping on 9/17/04.

Good luck to all GC seekers!
:)

Hi Oct2002_485,

Congrats on your GC and thanks for posting your details. I also received approval (me & my wife) today. But no approval for my son, actually like you, I cant find his case online either. So your details give me hope about my son's case.

Do you have any date etc on the approval notice (telling you that you need to get stamping by such and such date)

Thanks!

ns77