Yahoooo - Got 2nd FP notification

TheEP said:
2nd FP doesn't ensure any progress on the 485. Whom did you see getting approved? Our 2nd FP is scheduled for next month.. but looking at the random processing, there is no hope..

Recently we saw some people getting approved within 2 weeks of second FP.

TheEP said:
One approval or even 10 do not make a rule. Don't raise everyone's hopes high. We all are stranded in the situation and this just makes it worst...

I have a right to raise my own hopes ! and i did just that. You can keep your hopes down if you want to. I am an optimistic person and prefer to do just that ! In this situation, hope is all we have. Ask anyone on this board and everyone is "hoping" their case gets approved ASAP.

Enough said.

isGCtheKey? said:
I have a right to raise my own hopes ! and i did just that. You can keep your hopes down if you want to. I am an optimistic person and prefer to do just that ! In this situation, hope is all we have. Ask anyone on this board and everyone is "hoping" their case gets approved ASAP.

Enough said.

The place where optimism most flourishes is the lunatic asylum.
Havelock Ellis (1859 - 1939)

:D :D

Peace brother.. :)

isGCtheKey? said:
At last after a lot of frustration was surprised to see 2nd FP notice for both me and my spouse in the mailbox.

FP Notice date = 06/07/2004 (Took 1 week to reach me, also as Friday was holiday)

Scheduled for 06/22/04 (Next Tuesday). Am not going to do early FP, will go as scheduled.

Had been in touch with congressman's office, don't know if this had anything to do with the notice.

Last Updated or Status not changed online on any of our cases ( 3rd EAD and 3rd AP are pending and also of course 485)

At least things r moving !

Will keep you folks updated. Good luck to all waiting !
We also got our 2nd FP notice yesterday in the mail along with interview notice.We will need to go for early fingerprinting(me and my husband)I hope they accept us.It took 27 months since FP1 for them schedule us again.The interview will be in NYC(26 Federal Plz) about 3 weeks after the fingerprint date.
RD:02/01/02
ND:02/15/02
TD:from VSC to NYC: 01/06/03
FP2:schedule for 07/16/04
Interview schedule for:08/09/04

Hi All,

I got a mail from my attorney about my Secon FP notice. I am waiting for the copy. But case status is the same since Jan 2004. No change so far.

I contacted Prakash Khatri two weeks ago. I provided all details of my case (even minute ones). His office replied to me that they will refer the case to USCIS and will notify me within 45 days about the status. I think, most likely this might have instigated my Second FP notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheEP said:
2nd FP doesn't ensure any progress on the 485. Whom did you see getting approved? Our 2nd FP is scheduled for next month.. but looking at the random processing, there is no hope..

If your 2nd FP is next month - you will get your approval after next month not before :D:D enen if the process is random

TheEP said:
One approval or even 10 do not make a rule. Don't raise everyone's hopes high. We all are stranded in the situation and this just makes it worst...

Realize He is trying to raise hope..for your good... to make you a bit relaxed and take the things easy...
Did you understand now. He is not making the things worst... why do you want to go into ditch ? D:D

101amshantanub said:
If your 2nd FP is next month - you will get your approval after next month not before :D:D enen if the process is random
What exactly "random" means for cases that get transferred from a Service Center to a Local office??? in another words...