Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI,

Last Time (Nov' 6) i checked from my sources, the exact processing date in WY was June'28th.

I hope you guys know what it means. All the applications submitted before June 28th are sure to be processed (Either RFE'ed or sent to denver). And it is quite possible that they are also opened up even aprroved cases from July and even august.

I will check again sometime end of the month. Keep the hopes alive.

Hi Kiranvahaja,
Thank you for your information. Where did you get this information? Did you email directly to WY state office?

Thank you

Painful140

kiranvahaja said:
FYI,

Last Time (Nov' 6) i checked from my sources, the exact processing date in WY was June'28th.

I hope you guys know what it means. All the applications submitted before June 28th are sure to be processed (Either RFE'ed or sent to denver). And it is quite possible that they are also opened up even aprroved cases from July and even august.

The last thing i want to do is to disturb WY state office folks with my emails and phone calls. I got this information from my sources which i can not disclose. Sorry for that.

Thanks,

Hi Kiran:
My application was filed on Aug 4th, 2004, Can you let me know when I can expect my case be moved to Denver DOL. Thanks in advance

Hi sesa_harrisburg,

Your date is very close to DOL's plan of possible GC labor changes. Hopefully, your application is almost done or will be done by the end of this month and forwarded to denver. Then there is a chance of Denver processing your app before the new changes.

Its too close to call. GoodLuck.

Hi Kiran,
Thank you for your reply and information. My case was received around July 15, 2004 in WY SWA. I have no idea my case is cleared or not. I asked my employer, but they didn't know my case status so far. This is the reason why i am so worried about. Please give me some hints.
Thank you very much.

painful140

Hi painful140,

I am positive that your case is either done already or will be done in a week at the most.

Keep good faith.

is there any hope for an application filed on aug 31...this is the PD my employer gave me....or rather what could be the outcome of the application...
painful140 said:
Hi Kiran,
Thank you for your reply and information. My case was received around July 15, 2004 in WY SWA. I have no idea my case is cleared or not. I asked my employer, but they didn't know my case status so far. This is the reason why i am so worried about. Please give me some hints.
Thank you very much.

painful140

Hi vishu6,
I really have no idea about our current LC application in WY. I didn't hear anything from my employer so far.
just keep our fingers cross.

vishu6 said:
is there any hope for an application filed on aug 31...this is the PD my employer gave me....or rather what could be the outcome of the application...

goodyearahead said:
Anyone filed in May last week of 2004. My employer says it would be anytime now.

Thanks,

Per my employer, they have received approvals for all cases filed up to May 28th. This news is 3 weeks old already. I am still waiting on mine which was filed on 3rd June.

Arvind_I140 said:
Per my employer, they have received approvals for all cases filed up to May 28th. This news is 3 weeks old already. I am still waiting on mine which was filed on 3rd June.

Thanks Arvind. You mentioned that the approvals have been received by employers...does the delivery take longer for some cases? I need to follow up with my employer...but I am sure there is no query. Good luck to you.

Any info

Hi Guys,

As per my employer currently Wyoming is processing July-Aug ,2004. is someone got any update from your employer or attorney?.

Thanks

kris

RD: Jul 16,2004 @WY

Labor Processing from WY

Friends:
I filed my labor from WY in July and I heard my state processing is done and my file is transferred to Federal on Sep 27th. Denver federal processing is October '04 so I was happy and awaited for the federal approval. But then happened the painful thing. As per the new rules governing set up of backlog reduction centers in Dallas and Philedelphia, Denver transferred their files to Dallas (incl my federal application). Now nobody is telling me the processing times at these backlog reduction centers. Lawyer said 3months, 6months or 1year we dont know.....is there anybody facing the same problem? any idea?
thanks,
BlessedOne

Hi BlessedOne,

How did you find out that your application is transferred to Dallas from Denver? Because according to postings in immigration.com and murthy.com, the memo to transfer applications was issued only to SWAs. And even SWAs are asked to transfer applications filed before Dec'2003.

What are the grounds for your lawyer's claim? Does he have a note from Denver conveying the same? Or did he call denver about your case? Or just guessing or fooling you.

Keep us posted.

Kiran

BlessedOne said:
Friends:
I filed my labor from WY in July and I heard my state processing is done and my file is transferred to Federal on Sep 27th. Denver federal processing is October '04 so I was happy and awaited for the federal approval. But then happened the painful thing. As per the new rules governing set up of backlog reduction centers in Dallas and Philedelphia, Denver transferred their files to Dallas (incl my federal application). Now nobody is telling me the processing times at these backlog reduction centers. Lawyer said 3months, 6months or 1year we dont know.....is there anybody facing the same problem? any idea?
thanks,
BlessedOne
Hi BlessedOne

This is a surprising info, there were postings in this forum,who have filed during June-July timeframe that have been forwarded to Denver after state approval. Did your attorney got the letter stating that the file have been transferred to Dallas?.I have not seen about this the Denver DOL forum.

Keep us posted

kris

kiranvahaja said:
FYI,

Hi Kiran,

Do you have any info about what is the current processing time at Wyoming. My Application RD is July 16, 2004.Appreciate your response.

Thanks

suresh

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. It looks like very good. Mine is filed from Wyoming in Nov, 2004. Let me know if anybody has any idea when it would be going to Denver or what would be the new procedure after today, i.e. Jan 1st, 2005.

I wish us all a very happy and prosperous new year!

Thanks,
-Sriraj

sriraj9 said:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. It looks like very good. Mine is filed from Wyoming in Nov, 2004. Let me know if anybody has any idea when it would be going to Denver or what would be the new procedure after today, i.e. Jan 1st, 2005.

I wish us all a very happy and prosperous new year!

Thanks,
-Sriraj
Hi Sriraj,

welcome to this forum.as of December Wyoming SESA was processing applications with RD in July, 2004.I am not sure what is the status of Wyoming SWA from Jan, 2005

Guys, anyone have any status available for their application received during July, 2004.

regards

kris

My RD july 16,2004

Status
Not open for further replies.