Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
neha72 said:
Let us start tracking labor applications in Wyoming. Mine was recently submitted in early Nov.
Has anyone whose application have been approved and reached Denver DOL been certified?

PLease share ur timelines.

Hi,

I have wasted hell of time for Labor in NJ, DE & IL. Can you please send any potential employer name who will file my Labor as i am in long term project...
Please send me any one who has good setup...or please send an email to lseenu@yahoo.com

Thanks,
LSR

sachinsoni said:
Nope, nothing on my end yet. I was told by my lawyers that they lost around 15 days because of the Thanksgiving holidays. Otherwise, state takes around 2 weeks and about 2 months for federal.

But, no news yet, so still waiting.....

Hi,

I have wasted hell of time for Labor in NJ, DE & IL. Can you please send any potential employer name who will file my Labor as i am in long term project...
Please send me any one who has good setup...or please send an email to lseenu@yahoo.com

Thanks,
LSR

January filing with no updates

My case was filed from Wyoming in Jan 04 and it moved to Federal in 2 weeks.As per my employer they have not heard anything from the Department after that . How can I track my status ?
Any phone number or website that can give more information about my case ????
Contact findprerna@indiatimes.com

Mine was filed in Mid Feb at Wyoming, and till date even state has not cleared. You can call the AVM number at Denver, to check for your status. You can use your Case number or Employer phone number to track.

Got LC in 6 weeks

Hi All,
I am new user but old viewer.I got my LC from WY in 6 weeks.

Thanks

3038441674 is the AVM number. This number does not work at all times. Try your luck.

rgwy, when did your labor get cleared???

GC from Wyoming - Urgent!!

Hi folks,
My employer recently started my GC process from Wyoming. My labor was applied about a week back. Through this forum (http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123495&highlight=wyoming+labor) I found out about the virtual office scam and that's why I am very concerned now.
My employer's website does not mention that he has an office in WY and also I did a search on the Wyoming corporations database (http://www.startupbiz.com/Info_by_State/State_Links.htm) and did not find my company listed here. I am not sure what to do. Before talking to my employer about this I wanted to know if there is something I am missing. So far he has been acting as though everything is o.k. May be everything is o.k. and I am just panicing but I want to be sure. I am ready to withdraw my application if it really is not o.k. I would like to hear from you guys about any thoughts you mught have on this.

Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks

Wyoming

Hi guys...
Do anyone of u know any employer who can process my GC from Wyoming.
Please do share the information.I have only one year left.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I'm a oracle crm consultant and having valid H1 visa with valid current pay stub wants to transfer my H1 to any good consulting companies from the following states :
Montana,Maine,Rhode Island,North Dakota,Vermont,Wyoming

I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Thanks,
GCEAD04

hi, all,

my labor just got filed a week ago. My employer HR told me that there was no case number for the labor in Wyoming and Denver. I am wondering how I can track my case status....thanks...

W-

Yes, WY Labor Dept does not give any case number.

wishmaster said:
hi, all,

my labor just got filed a week ago. My employer HR told me that there was no case number for the labor in Wyoming and Denver. I am wondering how I can track my case status....thanks...

W-

Thanks a lot for the response.

I called AVM and got some info on the cases that my employer filed. Most cases took about a month to get certified from transferring from state to Denver DOL until approval.

But I have no idea how long it would be the average wait time from filing to transferring...your information would be helpful.
Thanks,

W-

Any good companies in Wyoming

Hello,

I messed up my LC 2 times and am looking to transfer my H1 to a good consulting company in Wyoming. I have 18 months valid H1 and need to do this properly. Please let me know at postdeb@hotmail.com

Thanks
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.