Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me 2 Lookin for Prospective Employer!!

Hi All,
I sail in the same boat as "Levit" does, I lost 2 precious years by filling from a Desi Comp with a "Satellite Off" @ DE ending up with a NOF at Philly DOL.

Iam lookin for a Prospective Employer who can take care of my GC process, Iam currently in a good project (for the past 2 years) and will be there atleast for another 2-3 years by which I wanna get my GC done.

I wud appreciate if you guys can help me out.

Pls do email me - immidude74@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Regards,
Immidude74

Prospective employers at Wyoming/north -south Dakota.??

Hi All,

Me too sailing in the same boat as "Levit" and "Immidude74".

My Company had a virtual office at Delaware and now they are planning to pull back my labor case even before any NOF is issued for the same.

I have a long term project going on at very good hourly rates.
Please recommond few good / relaible employers from Wyoming/ North-South Dakota states.

Pls do email me - wannaGC@hotmail.com

Thanks,

WannaGC

employer in Wyoming

I also lost both time and money in previous LC app, and luckily found a new employer who filed LC for me at Wyoming in January. They are a very professional consulting firm. If you'd like to talk to them, please email me at lee_xb@myway.com

My company told me that they got my labor last month. It was filed in october. 5 months, thats a long time for wyoming.
And, they will be filing next stage in 2-3 months.

Looking for a potential employer in Wyoming

Hi,
I lost alomst years in getting labor from NJ. Applied in july 2001 and then got query in october 2003 and then rejection, I am also working on same client for last 4 and half years,
If somebody can lead me to a good company wyoming Based would be great.

Dear All,
Please give me some company info who is filing LC from Wyoming.
I would really appreciate your help.
my e-mail: rita81@usa.com

Thank you in advance

Thanks,
Rita

Be careful

But be careful guys, many companies try to delay the process to keep people hanging in middle.
In the end, the process is so slow that it is as good as any place under chicago.

Denver DOL

Denver DOL says it's processing March'2004(DOL website). Anybody who applied in Jan and Feb got any news.

Re: Denver DOL

Not for my case - filed in mid-Jan, and moved to DOL at end of Jan (as told by my employer). If there's anybody gets updates, please post here, so give us a hint.

Originally posted by annuncio
Denver DOL says it's processing March'2004(DOL website). Anybody who applied in Jan and Feb got any news.

LC cleared

Hi All,

Just get confirmed from my employer that my LC is cleared from Denvor DOL, and will take 3-4 weeks to get the papers. I guess all Jan cases should be finished.

File to WY state: 1/14/2004
Transfer to Denvor: 1/27/1004
Approved: some time in April

Hi,

congrats WY2004.. Can you please let us know your company. If they can process for others who are willing to join the company.

If you cannot share it, can u please send me private message..

thx

Looking for good employer in WY

Hi,

I am working in NYC and looking for an employer based in WY.

If you can not share employer info, please pm me.

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks

My labor got clear

After long time my labor is got clear.
File date 10-dec-2003
Clear Date 15-Apr-2004
Company received the Paper 11-may-2004

My labor got clear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After long time my labor is got clear.
File date 10-dec-2003
Clear Date 15-Apr-2004
Company received the Paper 11-may-2004
==============================================================

Amishaa,

Can you forward me your company detail as I want to change my consulting company.

Thanks

sachinsoni said:
I was also submitted to Wyoming on 17th Nov 2003. No news yet from my lawyers...

If anyone was also submitted to Wyoming during that time period and has been submitted to Federal (Denver), please post and let all others know about the timelines.

Thanks,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,

I am planning to change my consulting company. I am looking for employer in Wyoming.

Can you share your employee detail to me ? If you cant share in publc, you can email me jskman2004@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help.

Me emplyer peru chappamdii or evarina paravaledu...

Hi Rao,

I have wasted hell of time for Labor in NJ, DE & IL. Can you please send any potential employer name who will file my Labor as i am in long term project...
Please send me any one who is good setup...

Thanks,
LSRao

GC1997 said:
Hi Sachin,

I am planning to change my consulting company. I am looking for employer in Wyoming.

Can you share your employee detail to me ? If you cant share in publc, you can email me jskman2004@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help.
Hi Sachin,

I have wasted hell of time for Labor in NJ, DE & IL. Can you please send any potential employer name who will file my Labor as i am in long term project...
Please send me any one who is good setup...or

Thanks,
LSRoo

Hi,

Please send me any one who has good setup...or please send an email to lseenu@yahoo.com

Thanks,
LSR

Status
Not open for further replies.