Wrongly dated I-131 form by mistake.

pashto

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
I recently mailed an application for RTD, and after I mailed it I realized that I dated it 1/13/2010 instead of 1/13/2011. What are the odds they will deny it? After all, there is no requirement to how fresh applications have to be, right? Thank you!

Hi guys,
I recently mailed an application for RTD, and after I mailed it I realized that I dated it 1/13/2010 instead of 1/13/2011. What are the odds they will deny it? After all, there is no requirement to how fresh applications have to be, right? Thank you!

They will be more interested in how you dated the check for the fee!

They will be more interested in how you dated the check for the fee!

Haha, fortunately I dated the money order correctly! Do you think I'll be okay? I still haven't received the freaking e-notification although it's been 5 days. I am getting worried.

Okay, today I have received the e-notification. Does it mean that they won't reject my application?

Oh, and another question: while browsing this forum I came across the story of a guy who received his FP appointment notice for a certain fingerprinting office, but walked in another fingerpinting office (in another town) ahead of his schedule date. Is it possible to do that?

Oh, and another question: while browsing this forum I came across the story of a guy who received his FP appointment notice for a certain fingerprinting office, but walked in another fingerpinting office (in another town) ahead of his schedule date. Is it possible to do that?

They don't like you to do that and have every right to turn you away. Sometimes people get lucky or can prove an emergency to justify it.

They don't like you to do that and have every right to turn you away. Sometimes people get lucky or can prove an emergency to justify it.

Thank you for your reply! I understand they have a right to turn me away, but I guess my real question is: have there been any precendents of people walking in an application support center and having their fingerprints taken in a different town? It is technically feasible for an ASC to put into their system a biometrics appointment notie that was issued for another ASC?

I always walk ahead of the scheduled date, I go to do FP next day I receive my FP letter appointment, but I don't know about walking into another office, I would think it is OK if not then the system will not take your FP instantly and they will ask you to go to the original office.