Wrong Date Of Birth on my I-94 card

skyblue_more

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I got my H1-B approved and received notice from USCIS. I applied for H1-B in US. but I found that USCIS made mistake on my date of birth on I-94 card. :eek:

Did anybody have a similar situation? What form do I have to file to correct this? What process do I have to follow?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

skyblue_more said:
Hi

I got my H1-B approved and received notice from USCIS. I applied for H1-B in US. but I found that USCIS made mistake on my date of birth on I-94 card. :eek:
---------------- check the copy of forms (will be with lawyer/employer )if your employer or lawyer wrote correct DOB, if yes you can ask your lawyer to pointout the mistake to USCIS and you can get new I-94 with correct DOB
Did anybody have a similar situation? What form do I have to file to correct this?
-I think I-102
What process do I have to follow?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Ginnu,

Thanks. My lawyer forgot to fill up DOB on I-129 form. It is blank. But my old I-94 has the correct DOB and all other document have my DOB. Can I ask my lawyer to file I-102 form to correct I-94 card? Or I have resubmit I-129 form? My case is already approved.

skyblue_more said:
Ginnu,

Thanks. My lawyer forgot to fill up DOB on I-129 form. It is blank. But my old I-94 has the correct DOB and all other document have my DOB.

Can I ask my lawyer to file I-102 form to correct I-94 card? Or I have resubmit I-129 form? My case is already approved.
--------------- let the lawyer do his job as it is his mistake. I-129 is is signed by employer and I-102 is for I-94 correction. It is lawyer mistake and he should do his job
OR
exit US and again reenter and get new I-94 with correct info.