• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Wrong affidavit?

jorj93

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, I just received my affidavit from my sponsor and instead of i-134 (as I have learnt from this forum), he sent the i-864. Again he quoted the letters in my CN as AS instead of AF. My interview is on the 6th May. Suggestions please.

try to get one before your interview, if can't and take the one you have and tell them what happend if they ask , also take all of your bank documents at your own (if you have)

try to get one before your interview, if can't and take the one you have and tell them what happend if they ask , also take all of your bank documents at your own (if you have)

Honestly, even as a graduate teacher my ACTUAL savings plus my April salary is not up to the interview fee. I tried to create a bigger one by borrowing but the money was not forthcoming. Hey, my sponsor earns a little over 40k a year. Enough? I want to let him download the i-134, fill and send it as an email attachment to me. What do you think?

the embassy might accept the scanned copies... Or they may not even ask for an affidavit altogether.

i-134 and i-864

Either of them is accepted. I just had my interview even as I did not receive the scanned i-134. I did not alter the mistake on the i-864 either. Thanks to all.