Writ of mandamus worked my delayed citizenship application with no decision for 12 months, approved within 20 days!

USCISisJoke

I had citizenship interview 12 months ago, it went well, passed everything, no criminal records. I’ve been told all good, got Congratulation letter, and was told to expect oath appointment. But since then the case was pending. Called USCIS many times, many inquiries, congress, senate, nothing changed.

I found video on youtube
got the package, edited the case, and intent to sue letter, attached them together, mailed out to mentioned authorities, with a little hope. And I got a response from USCIS with my oath date, and it’s within 20 days of mailing everything out. Seems USCIS only understand the court or when you are about to really file the case with the court. I’m happy, but pissed, why do I have to force them to do their job?! At least I saved money on filing fees. And if I knew that I only had to wait 120 days for USCIS to make a decision after the interview, I would start this process on day 121. Anyway, good luck everyone.