Woud I qualify as a computer systems analyst?

hfc

Hi all,

I have a job offer from a digital agency. Its primary business is in building websites for their clients using their custom content management system (CMS). The job comprises two parts: project management/business analysis. I'd be soliciting client's user requirements and then translating them into design and technical specifications, information architecture diagrams, project plans, etc. I'd also be testing before launch and then training clients to use their CMS. A few issues:

1. I completed a one-year, intensive certificate in web design and development. I'm currently getting it assessed to see if it might be equivalent to a two-year program. Two potential issues here: field of study and the length of time I chose to complete it.

2. While in my line of work, I very much treat content management systems as systems, I worry that the US custom officers may not feel the same way.

Does anyone have an opinion on the likelihood that I'd qualify for a TN under the Computer Systems Analysts category?