• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Worried about Interview Questions

muskan16

Registered Users (C)
Just few days back i got my 2nd letter and got to know that in 9th june i have an appointment and after 1-2 days that means 10th or 11th i will have interview ...i m worried what kind of question counselor will ask...anyone can help me to prepare??

1) Be punctual on time for the interview.
2) Don't hide anything be truthful with your answers.
3) After the interview they may ask you to sign the application. You have to write your entire name in cursive letters in the designated area.

Hi,
Don't worry! There are no special questions. These were the questions I was asked :
1) when are you going to move to the USA?
2) Where are you going to stay?
3) What are you going to do there?
And also, he asked my husband and I about our work experiences we had in our country and talked a little about our major and prevoius jobs. that's all!
Try to have all documents ready and completed. our visa was isuued the same day. the officer said the reason is your complete documents.
Good Luck!

It is easier to remember the truth than a lie and specially more than one lie...so if you always tell the truth you will pass the interview easily:)

There's not much to worry about. There are no trick questions or "hard" to answer questions that need to keep you up all night (although I was just from sheer excitement). Like the previous responders have said, be punctual and be truthful.

We were asked about 3 or 4 questions about when we intended to travel, where we intended to enter the country from, what sort of work we intended to find, and if my wife intended to give birth in the US (she was pregnant at the time). We were done in about 5-10 minutes.

All the best.

i got asked one question. have u been to the usa b4 and that was it! the rest was general convo like the weather etc. its basically to make sure your papers are in check