World Wide EB1, EB2 & EB3 Post Here Please!

I`ve got to know, pls...

Any worldwide interview letter for GC, with transfer date: JUN 24 2004 or after? :cool:

NSC -EB2

I-140/485/EAD/AP RD: 7/20/05

I-140 LUD: 7/26/05(self)
AP LUD: 09/30/05 (self,RFE photos received)
EAD LUD: 09/27/05 (self,RFE photos received)

Bio metric: code 3- 10/02/2005 (me & wife)

I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (self)
I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (wife)

AP LUD: 09/14/05 (wife, approved)
EAD LUD: 09/21/05 (wife, approved)

11/07/05 - calles USCIS and started enqurity on I140 and it
takes one month to get the feedback)

Any one knows why delay on my I140?

Thank a lot

jhawilla said:
Any worldwide interview letter for GC, with transfer date: JUN 24 2004 or after? :cool:

I hope you mean 2005. Otherwise, that is way too long for interview. I have heard it takes between 3 -4 months from the transfer date.

EB3 - Worldwide
I140/I485 Concurrent
PD - 02/03
RD - 05/04
I140 AD - 09/01/05
I485 - last LUD 08/01/05
Transferred to local office.
No interview letter yet.

Message Change After Biometrics Code 3

Who got a change on their online status message after doing their Bimetrics Code 3? It seems like people who apply at NSC only get an LUD on the day of the biometrics and a day after that without a change in the message. People who apply at other service centers receive a different message within a couple of weeks.

Is it just me who didn't receive a change in the message? I wonder if this is an indication of not clearing the security / name check, or it could be a common thing for Nebraska service center.

Any input?

LUD date change

Hi Green,

Just did my Code 2 bio last week at local ASC in NJ, while my application is with NSC. And the LUD date changed the next working day... however the status message remained same for 485. Not sure if it's common with NSC or something!

Cheers,
-AF1

same here. LUD changed twice after taking a BC, no change in online account. so, i think it's normal for NSC

I actually remember that a cutomer service represntative told me that I should expect my online message to stay the same until the end of the process. My message actually says that I didn't submitt the correct fees for my fingerprints.... I got a notice to do my biometrics.... I did my biometrics and the message is still the same! Go figure :D

My wife did her bio code 3 today. There was an LUD for her I-485 but no message change!

I guess now we have nothing to do except play the waiting game!

Our cases just got transfered to the local office in Seattle. Is this good or bad...... who knows! I guess we will wait and see!!