World Wide EB1, EB2 & EB3 Post Here Please!

Got LUD next day after I did bio, but message never changed as today..... It would be nice to see some different message!

Good luck!

Mr. Green said:
I'm hoping to receive a message in the up coming days saying "We've received your fingerprints blah blah blah and processing of your case has been resumed".

Please note that I'm only hoping :D

I hope you are right and this message will appear soon. I am not too hopeful though. It seems to me that after bio cd3 its just a waiting game.
Based on forum, it seems there's no point requesting FBI name check status as they reply for request 6 months later. My hope is something changes atleast after 6 months...some movement...perhaps a RFE...anything really... gosh..wish I dont sound desperate. :eek:
Mr. Green, what do you expect next in terms of what to watch for in the process?

There is nothing to expect other than the message I stated in my previous post which SOME people get! After that I expect an RFE, an approval notice, or a second Bioemterics notice if 15 months go bye and I'm not approved!

There is nothing to do except waiting and venting out in this forum! By the way, I heard the FBI stopped replying to email inquiries about the name check! So we don't even have that!

I'm going to stay optimistic and I will be watching the NSC progress on the receipt dates which are being processed. In the case of my I-140, I was approved when their website was showing that they are processing cases from February 2005. I applied in August and got approved in August! I'm hoping for a similar miracle and may be get the I-485 approval by Mid 2006. Hopefully, before I get hit by the retrogression!!

Stay optimistic, but it is unrealistic to expect anything before the spring or summer of 2006. Miracles do happen though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sea98121 said:
Got LUD next day after I did bio, but message never changed as today..... It would be nice to see some different message!

Good luck!

I probably should lower my expectations then :D

My Info

Below is my info:

Eb3 - Non retro country
PD - 02/2003
LC Approved - 02/2004
I485/I140 RD - 05/04/2004
I140 Approved - 09/02/2005
Biometrics 3 completed - 02/2005
I485 - Last LUD 08/02/05
Last I485 message: Transferred to local office for speed processing
No appointment notice from the local office yet.

Mr. Green said:
No LUD today:( I'm feeling neglected by NSC :D

Ditto! I feel the same way. After biometrics, an initial LUD change and then nothing... *sigh* *sigh*
I'm going to take a nap for about 6 months (i.e., resist checking my status) :rolleyes: and then start complaining about retro...coz by then it will probably be here for world wide too! :(

Tinta said:
Ditto! I feel the same way. After biometrics, an initial LUD change and then nothing... *sigh* *sigh*
I'm going to take a nap for about 6 months (i.e., resist checking my status) :rolleyes: and then start complaining about retro...coz by then it will probably be here for world wide too! :(

Hang in there! I recommend you set up your email to send you a text message when you receive and update from USCIS! I keep staring at my cell phone day and night :D

Health concern for Mr. Green

Mr. Green,
If you see my details (prev. post) - you will see that my bio 3
was completed 2/2005. I still do not have I485 approved.
I have learnt to forget about GC and I am much healthier.
I remember times when I was checking my cells and emails
all day long. It only resulted in my misery and no GC.

Therefore, let it go - and if it ever happens - partyyyyy.
Besides, your PD is in 2002 - therefore you will not have
to wait for too long. It will be way too long only if you
wait for it everyday as anxiously as you do now. You would not
want the GC and a stroke at the same time.

Then again, you know all that :).

Pray that you get your GC soon.

G8nOldW8n4GC said:
Mr. Green,
If you see my details (prev. post) - you will see that my bio 3
was completed 2/2005. I still do not have I485 approved.
I have learnt to forget about GC and I am much healthier.
I remember times when I was checking my cells and emails
all day long. It only resulted in my misery and no GC.

Therefore, let it go - and if it ever happens - partyyyyy.
Besides, your PD is in 2002 - therefore you will not have
to wait for too long. It will be way too long only if you
wait for it everyday as anxiously as you do now. You would not
want the GC and a stroke at the same time.

Then again, you know all that :).

Pray that you get your GC soon.

I agree :D I'm not stressed out though, I'm just trying to stay informed and up to date just in case I need to do something to speed things up! I also know that everything is out of our control at this point. It is good to vent out though! It is healthy :D

FBI Name Check

Do you guys think that the fact that the status message changed to "On XXX we've received the results of your fingerprints....." (after doing biometrics) is an indication that one cleared the FBI name check?

I'm just trying to understand why some people receive the status message above within 5 days after doing biometrics, and some people don't receive it for years! I wonder if it is because the first group of people happened to clear the FBI name check and all other security checks! I think this is an interesting question :confused: I might be on to something here :rolleyes:

Mr. Green said:
Great news for people who are not affected by the retrogression! NSC is processing applications from May 1st 2005!

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=17850

Let's hope for the best!

Is this true 05/01/05?? Really hard to believe. My attorney keeps telling me I should get approved really soon based on my priority date if we don't get into retro. but it's just too hard to predict.

Good luck everyone!!

TH4GC said:
What about my case then? Mine is RD : April 2005 and not retrogressed.
I think NSC is cheating with processing dates.

Once this news is official on the USCIS website, I would intiate an inquiry if I were you since your RD is April 2005!! Atleast you will be able to get an answer now that they are saying they are processing applications from May. To me, this is good news on its own!

sea9812, you and I have a few months left before we can initiate an inquiry. On this rate, we might be able to do that in a month! Hang in there man! :D

NSC has been good to me so far, so I'm going to stay optimistic. I wonder how long I will keep this attitude while I'm reading the horror stories of some people. I can only hope that our story will be a happy one :D

Nadi,

I've been waiting since July 2002. Do you consider this lucky? Please don't make general statements like the one you just made. Is it fair when I wait for 3 years for LC because people from a country or two are flooding the system?

Again don't tell us how lucky we are please. At the end, I think all of our processing times will be similar if you consider my 3 year "retrogression" during LC.