World Wide EB1, EB2 & EB3 Post Here Please!

Mr. Green

Registered Users (C)
I thought since we are the minority here, it would be a good idea if we post our timelines here. This is going to be important after we get hit by the retrogression in the coming months!

Let's all try to be optimistic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So far non retro

Good idea for non retro people!

NSC, Nonretro Country
EB1-OR
140/485, RD: April 12, 2005
140: AD, May 17, 2005
FP(code 3): May 26, 2005
EAD/AP: June 2005
LUD: May 27, 2005

TH4GC,

Did your status message change after you did your biometrics code 3? I'm going next week to do mine!

LUD Change?

Mr. Green said:
TH4GC,

Did your status message change after you did your biometrics code 3? I'm going next week to do mine!

I took my FP on 5/26/05; now the lud is 5/27/05. The message says " your application recieved on date-- ---- it's taking 570000 to 6500000 days to process this type of case-----". Before FP, I never checked LUD (b/o I did not know what it was). But I guess LUD had the same message before 5/27/05. My friend from same country same category filed in VSC at the same time (april 2005) already got card and switched job.

TH4GC said:
I took my FP on 5/26/05; now the lud is 5/27/05. The message says " your application recieved on date-- ---- it's taking 570000 to 6500000 days to process this type of case-----". Before FP, I never checked LUD (b/o I did not know what it was). But I guess LUD had the same message before 5/27/05. My friend from same country same category filed in VSC at the same time (april 2005) already got card and switched job.

Yes, VSC is one of the fastest centers. I have to say, Nebraska is moving fast these days! They moved 8 months forward in the last 2 months! If they keep going at this rate, I'm hoping I will hear something by next summer.

We will see :D

I sure hope y'all are right. But this new retro possibility next year is really worrying. I am hoping for the best and trying to be positive.

BTW, my 485 status message did not change after finger printing. From the forum I gather it is better if it does... oh well.

Tinta said:
I sure hope y'all are right. But this new retro possibility next year is really worrying. I am hoping for the best and trying to be positive.

BTW, my 485 status message did not change after finger printing. From the forum I gather it is better if it does... oh well.

I don't think the change of the status message after finger printing makes any difference.

I'm hoping that when we get affected by the retrogression that they will set the cutoff dates prior to my priority date! I think I paid my dues during the LC stage!

I'm going tomorrow for my biometrics appointment, do you think they will just hand me my green card? Never mind, that was just a dream :D

I had already received my 2nd finger print notice. It is a sad sad state since I had already known from congressman that my name-check was still pending and finger printing was just a stupid meaningless procedure.

I am in the same boat with EB2-NIW and NSC. So if you explain me what exctly are: AD, AP, LUD etc abbreviations according to your terminology, I will post my information.

I went today for my biometrics appointment. They didn't let my wife do hers today, so I guess we have to wait!

I will let you know if I get any LUD's in the next fe days!

My I-485 LUD changed today; however, the message is still the same. The message actually says that there is insufficient funds fr the fingerprints :D Go figure!

EB3 RIR CSC, Me - India, Wife - World
LC : Dec 2001
LC Approved: May 2004
i140/485 : Nov 2004
i140 Approved: April 2005
485 : 1st FP - Jan 2005, Biometrics (Code 2) Oct 2005

pwd2005 said:
I am in the same boat with EB2-NIW and NSC. So if you explain me what exctly are: AD, AP, LUD etc abbreviations according to your terminology, I will post my information.

AD : Approved Date
AP : Advance Parole
ND : Notice Date
RD : Received Date
PD : Priority Date
LUD : Last Updated Date (After creating your profile in USCIS website with case number)

HTH

GCLover007

Card?

Mr. Green said:
I'm going tomorrow for my biometrics appointment, do you think they will just hand me my green card? Never mind, that was just a dream :D

Mr.Green did they hand you the Green card at ASC while biometric appointment?

GCLover007

GCLOVER007 said:
Mr.Green did they hand you the Green card at ASC while biometric appointment?

GCLover007

They said to stop by tomorrow because they were out of stock :D

My LUD changed today, but still no change in the message!

Mr. Green said:
They said to stop by tomorrow because they were out of stock :D

My LUD changed today, but still no change in the message!
All the best Mr GReen!
Well anyone from any where got I-485 meesage in the recent time
(LUD, RFE, APproval).........!!!

GCLOVER007 said:
AD : Approved Date
AP : Advance Parole
ND : Notice Date
RD : Received Date
PD : Priority Date
LUD : Last Updated Date (After creating your profile in USCIS website with case number)

HTH

GCLover007

GCLover007, thank you. I have just assembled my case info:

EB2-NIW - World Wide - Self & Wife - NSC

I-140: RD: 07/01/2005, PD: 07/10/2005, AD: 07/25/2005
I-485: RD: 08/29/2005, LUD: 09/01/2005
EAD: RD: 08/29/2005, LUD: 10/20/2005
AP: RD: 08/29/2005, LUD: 10/20/2005

I'm hoping to receive a message in the up coming days saying "We've received your fingerprints blah blah blah and processing of your case has been resumed".

Please note that I'm only hoping :D