$$ with AC21

wheretogo

Registered Users (C)
I need help on Hourly Rate/Salary with AC21.

My I140 is approved and pending I485 more than 1 year. I am getting good offer.

on my Labor mention around 78K/Year. I am getting offer around 70$/hr which is more than 78K mention on my LC.

Is there any issue with salary offer.

I will get job offer letter same as mention on LC.

Is there any good attorney for AC21 ???

Please help me.

Thanks,

wheretogo said:
I need help on Hourly Rate/Salary with AC21.

My I140 is approved and pending I485 more than 1 year. I am getting good offer.

on my Labor mention around 78K/Year. I am getting offer around 70$/hr which is more than 78K mention on my LC.

Is there any issue with salary offer.
------------no problems because of salary
I will get job offer letter same as mention on LC.
------better do that
Is there any good attorney for AC21 ???
---------- Contact Rajiv Khanna or Sheela Murthy or you can directly file for AC21 try to search the threads AC21 sample letter and cover letter is posted many times in threads
Please help me.

Thanks,

Noid/ac21

Greetings Ginnu !! Need your help.
1) If my employer revokes my 140, will I get the NOID at my home address or will the employer/attorney get the NOID?
2) Can I file AC21 with a new company and also continue to work for my old employer(who filed 140) on H1. Can I work for two companies..one on AC21 other on H1?

saabu said:
Greetings Ginnu !! Need your help.
1) If my employer revokes my 140, will I get the NOID at my home address or will the employer/attorney get the NOID?
-------------RFE will go to lawyer who filed I-485
2) Can I file AC21 with a new company and also continue to work for my old employer(who filed 140) on H1.
------------------ if you are working with employer who filed I-140 and are on H1 with same employer then why you need to file AC21???? any reason for that???
Can I work for two companies..one on AC21 other on H1?
-------------- you seem to be confused why to work with A on H1 status and file AC21 for B while you are NOT working with B ? remain with A and no need of AC21 or join B with H1 trasfer then use AC21

** I dont know your case details and dont know why you want to file for AC21 while you are working with the same employer who filed I-140.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noid/ac21

Hi Ginnu,

The reason being, my employer and I are not in good terms. I have not been paid what I was promised and when I confronted him, he threatened that he would revoke my 140, but later on when I pleaded with him..he said OK. I still fear that he "may" revoke my 140.

That is why I wanted to file AC21 with some company(just for a safety) and continue to work with my current employer on H1.

Please suggest.

If you file AC21 with some other company, you will lose H1b status and can't work for the current company on H1b, but can work on EAD.

You can continue working with the current employer on H1b status and if he files for revoke then immediately invoke AC21 with another employer.

You can not file AC21 until you start working with a different company.

Ask your attorney.

gousgc said:
If you file AC21 with some other company, you will lose H1b status and can't work for the current company on H1b, but can work on EAD.
---------------- wrong info, where did you read that filing AC21 will invalidate H1???
You can continue working with the current employer on H1b status and if he files for revoke then immediately invoke AC21 with another employer.

You can not file AC21 until you start working with a different company.
------------------ that is correct becase you file AC21 because you got new permanent job offer and it is better to be with employer on H1 or EAD who gives to permanent job offer and file AC21. AC21 has nothing to do with H1 status AC21 is used for I-485 or for future permanent job
Ask your attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
saabu said:
Hi Ginnu,

The reason being, my employer and I are not in good terms. I have not been paid what I was promised and when I confronted him, he threatened that he would revoke my 140, but later on when I pleaded with him..he said OK. I still fear that he "may" revoke my 140.
----------------- if your I-140 is approved AND I-485 is pending more than 180 days then dont worry about past employer revoking Or threatening to to revoke approved I-140, you are safe to change employer.
regarding the balance payment you can anytime complaint to DOL and they will recover your past wages and will fine him
That is why I wanted to file AC21 with some company(just for a safety) and continue to work with my current employer on H1.
---------------- join B with H1 and then invoke AC21 or continue with A who filed I-140. you have to decide that as nobody can make decision for you
Please suggest.

immigration law firms for AC21

Anyone Please help to select immigration law firms for AC21. I do not want to go with big and well-known immigration law firms. Because it is hard to reach them and get help

I prefer on Chicago area?

Noid/ac21

Thanks for the valuable info.

Since I am not a risk taker I would prefer sticking with my bad employer though he has robbed me of thousands of dollars, but my only fear is ..if I stick with him and if revokes my 140 ..I will NOT get the NOID(his attorney would get it) and I will not know anything and one fine day I may know he cancelled my 140.

Is there a way I can get NOID if he revokes my 140 ??

saabu said:
Thanks for the valuable info.

Since I am not a risk taker I would prefer sticking with my bad employer though he has robbed me of thousands of dollars, but my only fear is ..if I stick with him and if revokes my 140 ..I will NOT get the NOID(his attorney would get it) and I will not know anything and

one fine day I may know he cancelled my 140.
------------------------- if you have fear that he will revoke I-140 then change employer and use AC21 and dont stick with him
Is there a way I can get NOID if he revokes my 140 ??
------------------- only attorney who filed I-485 will get NOID ( I think your company lawyer filed I-485 and your I-140 is approved why you will get NOID if you stick with bad employer??), if you change employer then you CAN hire your lawyer fill up form G28 with him and he will represent YOU(I-485 belongs to YOU ) and will get RFE or NOID or you can write to USCIS with letter that you revoke the G28 filed by lawyer XYZ for I-485 and any communication shold be sent to you directly

Noid/ac21

Thanks again Ginnu.
Can I file G28 without filing AC21? If I filed G28, will my current employer or will my current lawyer come to know about it? Will the USCIS inform my old lawyer who filed my 485 that I have requested for a change of lawyer ?

change of attorney

Actually lemme rephrase my question:
Its 8 months since I filed 485 and my 140 is approved. If I now request USCIS to send all communication related to my GC to my home address instead of my current attorney(actually my employer's attorney)or if I file G28 to change attorney, will my old attorney or will my old employer be notified?

saabu said:
Actually lemme rephrase my question:
Its 8 months since I filed 485 and my 140 is approved. If I now request USCIS to send all communication related to my GC to my home address instead of my current attorney(actually my employer's attorney)or if I file G28 to change attorney, will my old attorney or will my old employer be notified?
If you sign new G28 with new lawyer and want that he should represent you for your I-485 then communication will come to him.
If you send letter to USCIS that you revoke the form G28 filed through your past company lawyer XYZ and also inform that XYZ no more represent you and request that all the future communication should be sent to you directly then you will receive the communication at your home address (if you do that send letter with date, your name, A#, DOB, address, attach pending I-485 receipt copy and send the letter with certified mail and out side the envelope write in big bold letters: request to revoke form G28 filed by attorney for pending I-485) and keep the copy of letter with you.
** Company lawyer will NOT know about it and employer will NOT know it and USCIS is not going to inform them because I-485 belongs to YOU and you CAN fire any attorney or can change attorney.
**** you CAN file AC21 with out new G28. G28 is only signed by you if you retain new Lawyer

Thanx to Ginnu - For All your replies in this thread specially

Hi Ginnu,
Your replies here in this thread are very helpful. Thanx.

I am in the same situation, 140 approved, 485 pending >180 days, laid off by 140 sponsoring employer. I want to wait to file for ac21 since I am looking for a permanent job offer, but meanwhile taking up a contract offer. But I do want to change lawyer representation, so if incase the previous company does revoke the 140, and USCIS issues NOID, my lawyer will get the info and I can act on it asap to provide some job offer letter.
Otherwise, I will prefer to wait to file ac21 till i get the permanent offer.

thx

Noid/ac21

Thank you so much Ginnu !!
Can I file G28 without filing AC21?
Can I file G28 without hiring a new attorney? Is it a good idea to request USCIS to send future communication to me instead of hiring a new attorney?

Lawyer Fee - AC21

I got price for Lawyer for to file AC21. it cost around 3000$ from AC21 to GC.

Is that good price or costly ?

Anyone knows good lawyer ??

Thanks,

saabu said:
Thank you so much Ginnu !!
Can I file G28 without filing AC21?
----------------- G28 is signed by you and sent by lawyer to represent you why you want to file g28 if dont hire lawyer.
Can I file G28 without hiring a new attorney?
--------------- no, G28 is sent by lawyer to represent you
Is it a good idea to request USCIS to send future communication to me instead of hiring a new attorney?
------------- that depends on you

wheretogo said:
I got price for Lawyer for to file AC21. it cost around 3000$ from AC21 to GC.

Is that good price or costly ?
------costly just to file AC21, many lawyer charge between $500to 700 just to file AC21
Anyone knows good lawyer ??
----------------- our host Rajeev Khanna or Sheela Murthy or Cyrus Mehta NYC lawyer(www.cyrusmehta.com)
Thanks,