Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Updated Excel File

Hi Guys,

I am updating the Excel file with updated dates of [h1b 2ndTerm] and [Wise1968]. Please update your status in this new excel file as soon as you get any information from WI.
Also, I have couple of questions. please clarify.

1) what will happen after 01/01/2005 ? whether they will stop processing after 12/31/2004?

2) which processing center our file will be moving ?
if opened Then move to ________________
if not opened Then move to ____________

Thanks & appreicated !
avikarp

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Excel File

I am posting the updated spreadsheet with my date. Mine was received on 3/3/2004, still waiting approval.

Hi shiva_gc Did you get any information about your case ?

shiva_gc said:
I am posting the updated spreadsheet with my date. Mine was received on 3/3/2004, still waiting approval.

Did not hear anything from the attorney. I contacted him last week and he said they did not get any notification.

Yes , they are processing March.

I filed on March 1, 2004, and I received some RFE on DEC 9,2004. That means that they are processing March. 2004

Case forwarded on Dec 09, 2004

My case was forwarded to Chicago DOL on Dec 09, 2004. The case was filed on March 19, 2004 and was in the RIR category. Updated the excel sheet

Good to hear some approvals in March

Hi nyjune1,

Thanks for the update. :)

Is your case filed in EB2 or EB3 category? :confused:

Forwarded to Regional

Eb2 RIR filed on 03/26/2004 (found out that my PD on the spreadsheet was incorrect) has been forwarded to Regional on 12/14/2004.

Forwarded to Chicago DOL

RIR EB2 filed on 3/4/2003, sent to chicago DOL on December 2, 2004.

Latest Updated Excell file

Hi Guys,

I am updating the wisconsin Excell file with updated timeline. Is there any one applied in April 2004 and waiting for WI SESSA approval.?

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Mine is filed from Wisconsin on Jan 12th, 2004 in EB3 in RIR. I came to know mine went to Chicago in Aug, 04. Let me know any ideas how long would I have to wait or what would be the position after today, i.e. Jan 1st, etc.

I did not know about this forum earlier. It is quite useful.

Thanks,
-sriraj

EB2 or EB3

Javaguy,

During the labor process, I think there is no distinction such as EB2 or EB3. This is the distinction when you file I-140/485 etc. The labor is either RIR or Non-RIR. Anyway, my case will be filed as EB2 with USCIS whenever that happens. :)

Nyjune1

Any approvals in April? To be PERM or NOT to be PERM?

Is there any recent approvals for those who filed in Apr'04.

And also any one planning to file new LC under PERM?
Is it good or bad?

I heard with PERM we get entire LC process done in 45 days. NO more state and regional level LC approvals needed.Isn't it cool. :cool:

Any thoughts are appreciated.

javaguy said:
wisc_ladka,avikarp,Bhavan any updates?
Last Week, I came to know that my case was moved to chicago Regional office. I will let you guys know exact date after I receive a letter from my employer.

Hope your case will also get approve before 28th march 2005.

RIR and Regulars in one queue in BRCs. File PERM. Only way.

01/21/2005: DOL Backlog Reduction Processing Update

The DOL did not disclose in details a number of issues in the PERM Briefings which the consumers were interested in. It turned out that some of these issues had been discussed with the AILA in telephone conference before the PERM Briefing sessions began. Some of these issues had been answered as follows:
Status of Processing at the Backlog Processing Centers:
The cases which were transferred from the Regional Offices were processed first. For these cases, initial letters have been being sent out. Once the responses come back from the applicants, they will start adjudicating the cases. The current state is as follows:
Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions Cases: Data entry for these cases has been completed and letters have been sent out and the Backlog Centers are awaiting the responses for further processing and adjudication.
Chicago and Atlanta Regions Cases: These cases have been transferred to the Backlog Centers later and currently being data-entried. Once the data entry is completed, letters will be sent out the applicants as it did with the Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions cases.
The cases which were transferred from the SWA (state offices) are at the stage of data entry. Once data entry is completed, the same steps will be taken as described above.
Processing Queue per FIFO: Shockingly, there are no separate queues between RIR and Regular cases and both RIR and Regular cases are being processed on FIFO in a single national queue. Consequently, RIR cases will experience a substantial delay once the cases are transferred to the Backlog Centers!!
Opened Cases vs. Unopened Cases: Under the Transition Guideline, unopened cases have been transferred to the Backlog Centers and opened cases will be completed by the SWAs. The definition of "opened cases" is the application packages which are at the SWAs in unopened boxes or where no letters have been issued by the SWAs to the applicants. Accordingly, those who received a letter from the state offices may be completed at the state offices rather than being transferred to the Backlog Centers.
Notification of Address Changes of the Applicants or Attorneys: If one knows that his/her case has been transferred to the Backlog Centers, the notification should be addressed to the Backlog Centers. If one does not know, DOL suggests to such notification to both the Backlog Center and the SWA office.
Address of Certifying Officers and SWA in the Notice Posting for Cases to be Filed before 03/28/2005: People should follow the same rules and requirements under the current labor certification regulation. Thus the notice posting should direct the public to file misrepresentation or complaints to the office of Certifying Officer's office and the state labor certification unit. Remember, though, some Regions, addresses have been changed: Chicago and Atlanta offices.

My case was moved to chicago on Jan-11-2005

avikarp said:
Last Week, I came to know that my case was moved to chicago Regional office. I will let you guys know exact date after I receive a letter from my employer.

Hope your case will also get approve before 28th march 2005.

Is Wisconsin processing May or March?

Javaguy:

I am new to this forum.The processing time for Wisconsin on DOL's website is still March, not May as posted on www.immigration.com. Which is more reliable?

Avikarp: following is the excerpt of http://www.immigration-law.com/

01/28/2005: Michigan SWA Notification of Alien Labor Certification Processing Change

Michigan SWA has sent out notification to the alien labor certification filers and customers regarding the ongoing procedural change in handling alien labor certification application in the office. The SWA advises that until March 28, 2005, people should keep filing labor certification application with the SWA, and the SWA is transferring the applications to the Dallas Backlog Processing Center. This letter implies that the cases which are filed at the SWAs in the jurisdiction of former Chicago Region V are not forwarded to the National Processing Center in Chicago but to the Dallas Backlog Center. See the letter notification. [/B]

Avikarp: are you sure that yours has been forwarded to Chicago? Do you know whether it will be handled in Chicago or wil be forwarded to Dallas BEC?
Is there anything in the notice letter that can tell a clue?