Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Updation of Wisconsin Excel File

I have updated my case too in Wisconsin Excel file. Please update the same excel file if any of us didn't update their PDs here. It will definetly help us to track our case status and also we will come to know about WI Sessa processing status.

Thanks guys.
avikarp

Last edited by a moderator:
Update case information

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. My case got approved today.

Updated the Excel file with my case information.

my case info added to excell sheet

Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
I added my case info to excel sheet.

Thanks

Any new updates?

Has any one recently talked to Wisc SESA? I wonder what date they are processing now?.

fortune50 said:
Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
I added my case info to excel sheet.

Thanks

According to the spreadsheet we have in this thread, it looks like last certified case had a priority date of Jan 12th. Next case in our spreadsheet is of gcseeker (Date Jan 16th). Haven't heard anything from him.If WI is really processing last week of Jan then gcseeker's case must have been approved.
GCSeeker,
Can you please confirm?

--Waiting in line

No news

Until Last Friday, I haven't got any response. My Lawyer didn't get any query/approval for my case. We will check with our lawyer on coming Friday.

Advise needed

Hello Gurus,
I am getting an offer from an employer in Wisconsin. What time frame should I look at, for gettting my labor cleared from Wisc at current pace, if it gets file in Oct 2004?
You quick response is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
DS

time for Labor approval from WISC

DSLstart,

Its always hard to predict how much time it takes for anything about GC. But with as per the current labor timings of both Wisconscin and Chicago, I would say you are looking atleast 18 to 24 months. But again, not much progress has been made both in Wisconsin and Chicago(regional) over past 5 to 6 months, if that continues it might be lot longer. Said that, I am very hopeful that both Wisconsin(SESA) and Chicago(regional) will get back to its earlier speed of processing application and you might get little earlier too. But if i were you, I would assume 2 years and then plan accordingly.

Good luck :)
------
I am not an attorney. This is entirely my views.

DSLstart said:
Hello Gurus,
I am getting an offer from an employer in Wisconsin. What time frame should I look at, for gettting my labor cleared from Wisc at current pace, if it gets file in Oct 2004?

thanks,
DS

DSLstart said:
Hello Gurus,

thanks,
DS

I have sent you a private message... Hope that helps

Updating the excel sheet

Hi Everyone,

I have filed labour on 1st week of June 2004. Also thanks for maintaining this thread..

Any guesses when mine will clear the state...

Thanks,
kcb2

Hai All,

Did any one contacted Sessa office. what date now they are processing ?
It seems chicago is moving faster than WI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news GCSEEKER78?

Any news yet? I have checked with my attorney on Friday and as per the analyst in wisconscin, they are processing late January. Not sure exactly what "late" means in the analyst mind though.

Have you or anyone checked in Chicago DOL whose papers were in SESA during January 2 to fourth week? I was thinking maybe the papers were already sent to Chicago but your employer have not received the information yet.

( not sure even if thats possible, but just wondering)

gcseeker78 said:
Still no news... :-(

Hi

Do you guys [ gcseeker78,fortune50,wise1968 ] know anything about your cases ? pls update the Excel file if you know something about your cases.

Check the Case status

Hello Experts,

Could you suggest me the phone number to check the status of the Labour application.

I have applied from Wisconsin.

I heard that currently Wisconsin is processing for the month of Feb first week. I am wodering if there is a way to confirm this.

Thanks,
Kcb2