Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Forwarded to Chicago DOL

I Just got update from my company that My case has been forwarded to Chicago DOL two weeks before. I will update the excel sheet with actual date, once i get the copy of the receipt from my employer.

Thanks guys!!

Yes, that is right. Me and one other guy had applied on Feb 05, 2004. Today I heard that few days ago his labor has been forwarded to the Federal(Chicago), haven't had a chance to check mine. So your's may be coming up. Good Luck (& wish me some.)

MinnesotaDesi.

Was yours through Wisconsin or Minnesota??

Was yours through Wisconsin or Minnesota?? My Labor has been filed through Wisconsin though my username has a different state in it, just like yours. Please clarify soon.

It was Wisconsin, still no news, heard that they are processing Feb first week, though they are also processing some even from last year.

Any updates?

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys have updated the excell sheet. Any updates on what are the dates that are getting processed now?

Thanks,

Guys ! I just wondering to know where our files will be moving ? On what date they are going to stop processing ?

Experts! Please clarify.

Thanks

Updated Excel sheet

I have updated excel tracking sheet with my info. My case was forwarded to chicago DOL on sep 20th.

Any recent Approvals

Does any one's case approved recently?
What is the current processing dates?
Any chances of improving the situation and how long will it take for approval?
Its so frustating to see no progress for loong time... :confused:

fortune50,
You are the next one in the spreadsheet on this forum. Can you please update about your situation?

State Labour

Hi All,

Mine was filed in Feb 2004 from wiscounsin,
State cleared in Oct end week as per my Attorney,she says that It moved to Federal in Nov.
Pls let me know if anybody got any updates applied on the same month.

Thanks
Raj.

Diwali Greetings

Hi All,
Happy Diwali to All.

Sai Raj, Can you let us know the date of filing in Wiscon SESA .
OR
Could you please update your details in the excel sheet.

Thanks in advance.

State Aproved

I Just heard from my employee that my state is approved and the application has been moved to Federal( Not sure if thats Chicago or one of the BEC center).

My labor application date was Late Feb 2004 - RIR.

I will post the exact details as soon as I recieve the copy from my employee.

Good luck to all others waiting.

SaiRaj said:
Hi All,

Mine was filed in Feb 2004 from wiscounsin,
State cleared in Oct end week as per my Attorney,she says that It moved to Federal in Nov.
Pls let me know if anybody got any updates applied on the same month.

Thanks
Raj.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Sheet.

For now I am not sure of the exact date of approval. Will update sheet again once I know that.

fortune50,

Do you know if your application was sent to Chicago DOL or BEC center?

Thanks.
fortune50 said:
Here is the updated excell sheet

March in processing

Hi Friends,

I heard that they are currently processing March in Wisconsin. Any updates from this group.

kcb2

March what date or week they are currently processing?

kcb2 said:
Hi Friends,

I heard that they are currently processing March in Wisconsin. Any updates from this group.

kcb2

Thay maybe true

My date of application was Feb 22nd and was sent to Regional on November 8th.

kcb2 said:
Hi Friends,

kcb2