Wisconsin SESA Tracker

August labour processing time change

metaman said:
Dec 27 2003 was a Saturday. Are you sure this was his pripority date?
Hi all,

Today I saw the website was updated and it still showing the Dec-2003. Have any of PD Dec-2003 got approved ?

Update as per my attorney

" According to the Wisconsin Department of Labor, they are currently reviewing January, 2004 RIR cases. Also, it was mentioned that "Backlogs in Wisconsin and throughout the country are due to the volume of cases received and lack of adequate staffing". We will let you know as soon as we receive any further information. "

This was email as of today. I believe he made the call today. Metaman/Ashish, any word on ur application? Normally how much time does it take to know once the application has been approved at SESA and send to regional DOL?

metaman said:
Dec 27 2003 was a Saturday. Are you sure this was his pripority date?

Nothing. I am guessing once approoved it will takae about a week to know. I was hoping to hear something by the end of June. I guess it is impossible to estimate when we would know. All of this assuming that thre is no RFE.

Thanks for Reply {EOM}

metaman said:
Nothing. I am guessing once approoved it will takae about a week to know. I was hoping to hear something by the end of June. I guess it is impossible to estimate when we would know. All of this assuming that thre is no RFE.

Jan cases being worked on

Just got update from my company that WI is near to second of January.My case forwarded to Chicago DOL.

hey guys, we in the chicago forum are creating a petition to be submitted to senators and speed up the labor process in chicago DOL..it used to take 2 months for approval early in the year and now its like 9 months and pending for more delay....and we are all in the dark regarding our future with reports predicting more delays or predicting sending new cases to the already delayed philly and dallas regions..we need answers right now and would like your help to join in the petition by adding your name (you will see it in the chicago DOL thread)...after your state approvals, we will probably see you in the chicago forum - so this helps you guys too. thanks!

Wisconsin SESA processing 3rd week of Jan

I talked to Wisconsin Labor certifying officer, As per he Wisconsin SESA processing 3rd week of Jan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good to hear that they are working, atleast with the pace of SNAIL.
Hopefully many of my senior here will be cleared soon.

My priority date is Jan 2 2004 and I havent heard anything yet???????? Could you share with me the contact person at SESA?

Approoved. The letter was dated Aug 4. My employer was on vacation and so I did not hear till today.

Good luck to everyone, see you in Chicago DOL :)

Congrats

Good to see things are moving atlast. Hopefully atleast the same phase continuues.

metaman said:
Approoved. The letter was dated Aug 4. My employer was on vacation and so I did not hear till today.

Good luck to everyone, see you in Chicago DOL :)

gcseeker78 any news from your side?

GCSEEKER78,

Do you have any update for us? I am hoping yours moved to Chicago DOL. Please let us know.

I talked to my employer on last Friday. He replied, he usually gets the status from lawyer on Thursday on all the cases. Upto last thursday, attorney didn't get any letter from SESA. I need to wait for another 4 days to get the status of my case. I will post the result, once i get the status on this Thursday.