Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Please add me to the tracker

PD: Feb 23/2004.

Hopefully soon things will be moving better then past few months.

Any updates on Dec 2003 SESA Wisconsin?

Does anyone has any updates of processings of Dec 2003 cases.
Pls update..the excel sheets

Any luck with December Cases

Guys,

New to this thread.My PD date is 2nd Jan 2004.

Looks state department is still stuck up with First week of december cases.Any updates from Dr Sarah and others?.They should be in close range i suppose.

Just curiuos if there is anybody with PD after 18th dec and before 31st.My papers were sent to labor dept by about 15th Dec but i got PD of jan 2nd 2004(which to me was surprising).

Welcome ashish_sahay

Welcome to the thread. You and I have the same PD. Hope things speed up. I think will take a month or two.

Labor certification site update frequency

Hi Freinds,

Thanks metaman for updating my info.

As fas as update of Processing times they used to do it on fortnightly basis before, but these days they update after 45 days or so.

I seriously doubt if there is any control of anybody in the way INS works these days.

Wait another month

I guess we have to wait another month. I am trying meditation to keep by BP down !!

WI is pretty bad financially and I guess Foreign Labor Certification is not a priority for them.

Looks nothing moved after first week of december

Friends,

It looks nothing has moved from second week of december.
I am surprised if First wek fo decmber cases have been done by FEB end what exactly they are doing since then.
Its alonst 2 months since we have not seen any movement in dates.

wisconsin processing time

Friends,

I checked with my lawyer's office today for processing time at Wisconsin.

I was informed that hese days wisconsin is taking 5 months for state itself.

I know its not a good news but we will have to keep patience!

New to WI

Hi Everyone,:)

I've a project in hand and need a sponsor from WI.
I've BS + 7 years of experience and my experience is in Java,J2EE,Web Application Development.

Does any one have a pre-approved Labor/would like to file a new
LC for me. :confused:

How many weeks typically its taking from WI these days for SESA and DOL approval. :(

Appreciate your response

Please send me any leads to my e-mail id: nagdeals@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

It's been a while since I last posted ... I was quite busy... Anyway there are no new news... Still processing december .. my case is actually Dec 8th not 18th... It should have been processed by now... but still no developments... I don't know what is taking them too much....
For quys interested in filing from wisconsin... make sure you want to file from wisconsin...as you can see it's stuck processing 2 weeks for more than 5 months... Anyway if you are still interested send me a message... I know a good consulting company ( if there is something called a good consulting company:DD)