Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Dr Sarah,.

If your application in RIR, and you have received a letter stating that the application is date stamped for Nov 18th, it is roughly taking them 3 weeks. ie 3 weeks from the receipt date they stamp on the application

Originally posted by Nkelkar
Dr Sarah,.

If your application in RIR, and you have received a letter stating that the application is date stamped for Nov 18th, it is roughly taking them 3 weeks. ie 3 weeks from the receipt date they stamp on the application

Is your application still pending or did it cleared from SESA. My case was filed on Nov'18th but I don't know what date it got stamped. I have to check with my company/lawyer about this.

MY case is RIR...However I filled on Dec 8th ,way behind GC7 who filled on NOV 18th... SO you should get a responce before me... Maybe I will have to wait after the holidays... About the SESA issuing a number, I got confused. I had previously applied through pitssburgh and they don't issue a number at the state level... It's true I read some where else that Wisconsin does issue a number... However I think it's too early in my case to be issued one... Maybe you will get yours soon

GC 7

My case was approved and sent to Chicago DOL on Nov 22nd, Well thats when we got the letter saying that the case has been sent to DOL.

I had applied for Labor from CA before and the State did issue a case number. When we refilled from WI, the lawyer was not sure if the SESA did issue a number, But we did get a letter from the SESA giving us the case number and then a second letter stating that the case has been approved at state and sent to chicago. Ironically both letters came within a week of each other.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Nkelkar
GC 7

My case was approved and sent to Chicago DOL on Nov 22nd, Well thats when we got the letter saying that the case has been sent to DOL.

I had applied for Labor from CA before and the State did issue a case number. When we refilled from WI, the lawyer was not sure if the SESA did issue a number, But we did get a letter from the SESA giving us the case number and then a second letter stating that the case has been approved at state and sent to chicago. Ironically both letters came within a week of each other.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply, It is taking around 3 - 4 weeks to get approval from SESA so I might expect any time soon. Since this is holiday season I am thinking it would take little more time to get approved.

I have got a reciet notice from SESA Wisconsin, stating the name of the Analyst who will be working on the case , the case number, and a timeframe to process the case which is 45 Days... I filled on Dec 8th and the notice was dated Dec 9th ...Hope that helps

Originally posted by Dr Sarah
I have got a reciet notice from SESA Wisconsin, stating the name of the Analyst who will be working on the case , the case number, and a timeframe to process the case which is 45 Days... I filled on Dec 8th and the notice was dated Dec 9th ...Hope that helps

Good to know that they give the case number but when i called my lawyer he told me that there will be no case number assigned when filed at SESA. Since you got one I will ask my lawyer again.

Dr Sarah,

Do you know the phone number at Wisconsin SESA

this is the info from the head letter

Telephone 608-266-7426
Fax 608-261-8506
http://dwd.state.wi.us

it also gives the email of the analyst assigned the case and his direct phone number...

They sent the letter to the Lawyer and a copy to the employer

I hope this helps... Keep us updated about your case

this is the info from the head letter

Telephone 608-266-7426
Fax 608-261-8506
http://dwd.state.wi.us

it also gives the email of the analyst assigned the case and his direct phone number...

They sent the letter to the Lawyer and a copy to the employer

I hope this helps... Keep us updated about your case

Thanks for the information. I will update this form once I know anything about my case.

Originally posted by metaman
Glad to find a Wisonsin tracker.My lawyer told me that he will file for LC on Dec 24th. I am excited to see that things are moving along nicely :)

Welcome and Good Luck on filing your LC.

Regular Processing Time for Wisconsin

Hello All,

Very glad to see the thread related to Wisconsin and some good posts. I have been on H-1 Visa for over a year. My company applies GC only through regular processing and no RIR.

Since the Wisconsin processing is still dated back to April 2001 I am wondering how to start my GC.

I have a Masters in Comp Science and over 6 years work experience. Can I apply on the EB-2 Category. If so would it increase chances of getting the GC faster.

Any comments or advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rajnish.

RIR in Wisconsin

I am planning to file my labor in Wisconsin. What is the process for RIR? Does my company need to advertise for 3 months before the application? Anybody with RIR in this forum? Can you throw some light on this?

Thanks

Still no response from Wiconsin SESA... Most probably it's the expected Holiday's Lag...

RIR is supposed to be faster than non RIR, bur it depends on the state... Sometimes the processing times are similar... For RIR there needs to be advertising in local newspapers within the last 6 months. Some put 2 ads, others 3 . There is also a need for an internal ad for 10 days in addition to interned ads

I hope this helps

Anyone knows abt co called wisdom Infotech

Hi, i am trying to get some information( good or bad) about a wisconsin based company called Wisdom Infotech. If anyone has any experience with them, please email me at oracledev2001@yahoo.com or reply here ...........

Thanks in advance

Rajnish -

>> I have a Masters in Comp Science and over 6 years work
>> experience. Can I apply on the EB-2 Category. If so would it
>> increase chances of getting the GC faster.

EB-2 or EB-3 (immigration visa category) does not even apply until you get labor cert in your hands. Even after you get your labor cert in your hands, that category will not dictate processing time since they are both current as of now - meaning that none of the category has any backlogs right now.

Push for RIR - for all you know Non RIR may not move for the next few years. Once people realized that Non-RIR is not moving, everyone is applying thru RIR, which delays Non-RIR cases even further.

My .02 US$!

- Ooz

Can somebody throw some light on the following question.
My friend s LC is filed with "A , B , C" type of reqs/job description,
whereas he does not have that all experience in his past experience.He may be having A B types of skills but not all A B and C.

But some reqs match , but not 100 % - Probably 70% matches.

Based on this fact , any problem to that GC processing.

Tahnks
Ravi

metaman

If I remember right I saw you on the October re-validation thread too?

I have been assigned a priority date of Dec. 18th from Wisconsin SESA. Haven't heard from them since.

dks123