Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Non-RIR GC Wisconsin SESA

Hi guys ,
Im new to this discussion group :
here are my case details :

PD : 1/12/2003
EB3 Non-RIR
Wisconsin SESA

I hope the Backlog reduction centers come up soon to help us out ...any new news on this besides the fact that it is in the OMB review phase for appropriations?
does any one have any guestimates on processing times for Non-RIR cases in Wisconsin?

Thanks,

LacrosseGC

DOL just updated their website... they are claiming wisconsin is processing dec.... Let's see if that is true

Dec Processing.

Hi,

I applied in Nov. but don't see any status update on my case. I called up my lawyer, she says it may take this month end something is going on but did not stopped. Let's see. It was doing good but don't know what happened all of a sudden.

tsk2000.

Filed petition around 24th march.

My attorney despatched the petition around march 24th. Employer is based out of Madison, WI (HQ is in Madison).
IT firm, 60+ employees, $5.5mn+ turnover.
Continuosly giving ads to maintain RIR status. Added some of my extra skills on their march 1 ad too.
These are the details for now.
Did anyone apply for LC to Wisc SESA in 2004, how fast is it moving?
Does anybosy know when was the last case reported for
SESA-->DOL ??

hello tsk2000,

what's going on with your case. Is your State got approved yet? Either case let us know where your case stand. NOV cases should be done with by now.

Also Dr. Sarah what up with your case?

Nov. Processing!!!

Dr Sarah,

My case went to DOL chicago. I got this news today itself.

Thanks
Santosh.

How to track my case?

Hi,

I have some Q's regarding LC.
I was informed by my HR that LC was filed in the month of Dec.
HR gave me a FEDEX tracking number which gave me the Info that My Docs were sent to madison,WI LC office.. on 8th of Dec.

In this case should I consider that my file is opened on Dec 8th?
Is that called Priority Date? I don't have access to my company Lawyer. And the HR didn't update any INFO abt my LC till now.

Was I already assigned CASE#? At wisconsin do they assign the case number as soon as they receive the docs?
If anyone of u have case#, then how r u tracking the status? Is that thru lawyer? or any automated system?

Can anyone answer my Q's above?
THX,
Raj.

Any SESA Approval for Month of Dec 2003 and Jan 2004

Hi all,

I have filed my Labor in Wis SESA on Feb 26th 2004. I have been observing tracker, most of SESA application in November have been processed in less than a month, But I havent seen any updates from people who have filed in December 2003 or January 2004.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Thanks.

caught from the grapevine that one of the 2 FLC analysts in wisc, madison has been out on medical reasons for abt a month and is back in biz now. lets see if things improve from now on.

Re: How to track my case?

GC_DEC8th_2003,

When you send a case to State SESA your lawyer should have got a letter from the FLC Analyst with details like the Priority Date, Case#. The letter usually states that your case will be scheduled for review in the next 90 days. This letter is usually sent within 10-12 days of the receipt of your application at the State SESA. The PD is the date when the application is received at SESA. I don't know if the case number assigned by WI is used by Chicago DOL when it reaches there. Check the Chicago DOL Forum for how to get case status.

Hope this is useful.

Originally posted by GC_DEC8th_2003
Hi,

I have some Q's regarding LC.
I was informed by my HR that LC was filed in the month of Dec.
HR gave me a FEDEX tracking number which gave me the Info that My Docs were sent to madison,WI LC office.. on 8th of Dec.

In this case should I consider that my file is opened on Dec 8th?
Is that called Priority Date? I don't have access to my company Lawyer. And the HR didn't update any INFO abt my LC till now.

Was I already assigned CASE#? At wisconsin do they assign the case number as soon as they receive the docs?
If anyone of u have case#, then how r u tracking the status? Is that thru lawyer? or any automated system?

Can anyone answer my Q's above?
THX,
Raj.

wisc_ladka,

Do you mean to say there are only two FLC analysts in WI SESA?? Do you know the names of them?

Originally posted by wisc_ladka
caught from the grapevine that one of the 2 FLC analysts in wisc, madison has been out on medical reasons for abt a month and is back in biz now. lets see if things improve from now on.

Include my details

To the folks who are maintaining the tracker, here are my details:

PD: March 18th, 2004
Category: RIR

Thanks.

my PD

my priority date is march 26th 2004 - RIR.
gc_wisc ..we are very much in the same date range. So pls keep posting the progress.