Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Hi dks,
Thats right. I got my visa revalidated on 1/29/04. I was very upbeat to see the xl sheet that all cases were processed within 30 days. Hopefully things will start moving fast soon.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
No news from Wisconsin SESA... Immigration.com updated their labour dates with no change for wisconsin... still processing OCT... The dept. of Labour didn't update their official site though... I have no idea what's the problem... Their letter stated that the case will be processed in 45 days maximim... I think it's been more than 45 days, even if you count working days .. Anyway, we better get used to waiting and waiting and more waiting...

Wisconsin SESA

Hello Friends,

I recently applied for labor through Wisconsin. Its really disappointing to hear that there is now delay in that too.

Could you guys please update the posts when your case tentatively went to Wisconsin.

Mine went to them sometime around 15th Jan.

We can update this post for mutual benefit.

Thanks all.

Updated Status and XLS
NAME-->FILING DATE-->CAT-->ST DECISION DTE -->STATE STAT-->TOT DAYS
Manishraj-->11/17/2003-->RIR-->12/8/2003-->Approved Sent to DOL-->21
nkelkar-->11/4/2003-->RIR-->11/21/2003-->Approved Sent to DOL-->17
DrSarah-->12/8/2003-->RIR-->Pending
dks123-->12/18/2003-->RIR-->Pending
metaman-->1/2/2004-->RIR-->Pending

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently applied for labor in Wisconsin. I g ot the receipt one week before with a PD of 1/16/04.

I have one question. Does the receipt say anything about the category? (RIR or NON-RIR). Can you please some one let me know, how to know the category from receipt? (One option, I can always ask my employer).

I got a letter stating my case number, PD and the assigned FLC analyst name and phone number. One more thing in the receipt is "initial review of your case is scheduled for review in approximately 90 days!!".

Congrats gcconfused
Updated Status and XLS
NAME-->FILING DATE-->CAT-->ST DECISION DTE -->STATE STAT-->TOT DAYS
Manishraj-->11/17/2003-->RIR-->12/8/2003-->Approved Sent to DOL-->21
nkelkar-->11/4/2003-->RIR-->11/21/2003-->Approved Sent to DOL-->17
gcconfused-->11/26/03-->RIR-->12/13/03-->Approved Sent to DOL-->17
DrSarah-->12/8/2003-->RIR-->Pending
dks123-->12/18/2003-->RIR-->Pending
metaman-->1/2/2004-->RIR-->Pending
gcseeker78-->1/16/04-->RIR-->Pending

Hello Guys,

I called SESA today and they said they have a backlog of 3-4 months at present and its going get worse.

Just wanted keep you guys upto date.

ttusond

Backlogs

I am sorry to hear that... This is so frustrating... Every where I go gets backlogged... I was in pittsburgh and they got backlogged... I left the company and they are fast again... I filed in Wisconsin and what do you know????..... They slow into a crawl..... I am beginning to think I will never see the light at the end of the tunnel

So does a 3 to 4 month backlog mean that they are processing OCT apps? But we see middle of Nov. applications already being forwarded to the Regional centre. Probably SESA is stuck with a applications it received in Nov...

Originally posted by dks123
So does a 3 to 4 month backlog mean that they are processing OCT apps? But we see middle of Nov. applications already being forwarded to the Regional centre. Probably SESA is stuck with a applications it received in Nov...

You are right my friend they might be stuck with Nov applications but the worst part is they are going to be further delayed which is really frustrating.

There hasn't been much activity on this site not many people from Wisconsin ha :confused:

Waiting, Waiting, and more Waiting

Still no news from SESA.... I asked the lawyer if we should contact the analyst since the letter said it will be processed within 45 days... However he thinks it's better to wait until the DOL says they are processing Dec.... They have just updated their dates and unfortunately Wisconsin hasn't moved..Still processing November...

Any one who filed from Nov???

Guys, Any news who filed in Nov and still waiting??? My LC was filed in Nov but till now no news. Its frustating .....

tk.... what is your notice date ?... they are supposed to be processing november.... when did you file?... beginning , middle, or end of the month?... I think many people are starting to file from wisconsin which is causing the delay... it used to be a matter of 3 weeks...now it is...............................

Nov Filing

dr sarah

In the middle of Nov but I don't know exact date. I thought it is doing very fast processing. But now seems it is lagging behind. :mad:

Re: Nov Filing

Originally posted by tsk2000
dr sarah

In the middle of Nov but I don't know exact date. I thought it is doing very fast processing. But now seems it is lagging behind. :mad:

tsk2000, it's high time you get a response, Did you???

If they haven't worked on your case yet then SESA is delayed by atleast 3months now. Wonder how much further it will go.

No Response

No Response till now. Still waiting for the news. Probably I will have to contact my lawyer once agin.