• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Winners from Kenya.Report here!!

Maju

Banned
DV 2012 Winners from Kenya.Report here!!

I just checked my status .Im so happy to be selected.CN.2012AF000052**.Praise be to God..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.You have to fill some forms first and send pictures.They review ur documents and slot interviews according to the confirmation numbers.Interviews will be starting in October and will run until next year october.

Nope.You have to fill some forms first and send pictures.They review ur documents and slot interviews according to the confirmation numbers.Interviews will be starting in October and will run until next year october.

correction: interviews start october 1st 2011 to september 30th 2012

congrats to you all. I applied for my sister and she won as well. Can u please specify that its winners for kenya 2012? Its a bit confusing and we have categories in yrs.

Congratulations Maju for winning DV2012. Thanks for taking the initiative to promptly start a new thread for Kenyan Winners of DV2012. But I have a suggestion, perhaps you can edit the title of the thread by adding "DV2012" so that it reads "DV2012 Winners from Kenya. Report here!!". This way, it will be a lot easier for the new members to identify the thread! Just an idea; otherwise congratulations to all the winners.

Hi guys.l've been trying to put my signature,l have been able to edit it and l can preview it but it does not appear when l post.Help......Oh it seems it has worked...:).So where are the kenyan winners?By the way l have not mailed my forms DS122 and dsp230 coz lve been very busy and l want my pictures to be taken by a professional photographer.But will send them next week,will this 1 week or 2 weeks delay put me into trouble?

l have tried to edit the thread but in vain,can someone tell me how or can the admin please add ''DV 2012 WINNERS'' TO THE THREAD....

I have been selected as well but i'm confused about what to do because i'm still in university and i don't know what will happen to my education

I have been selected as well but i'm confused about what to do because i'm still in university and i don't know what will happen to my education

when are u finishing ur education? u can still go for the interview and then later be going to us like every 6 months or less to ensure u dont lose ur greencard, then once u graduate, u can move to usa permanently. It will cost u tho.

CN 2012AF00051*** already sent the DS 122 and DSP 230 forms

On education do you list all the schools you've been to from elementary through to college? Some of the schools I can't remember exactly the months I joined.

On education do you list all the schools you've been to from elementary through to college? Some of the schools I can't remember exactly the months I joined.

what i did is to list schools I attended since secondary

2012 winners

Where are the lottery winners from Kenya this year, kindly join the forum so that we can help each other as we prepare for the interviews

December and January numbers

For December, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2012 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18,500
Except: Egypt 12,700
Ethiopia 13,500
Nigeria 12,000
ASIA 15,000

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2012 program ends as of September 30, 2012. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2012 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2012 principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2012. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2012 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JANUARY

For January, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2012 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 24,700
Except: Egypt 16,800
Ethiopia 16,800
Nigeria 14,500