• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

WILL MY GREENCARD APPROVE: HELP...

10 -14 days each time.

The pattern of your in an out trips will clearly indicate to them you're not living in the US, you're just coming in to maintain your GC. A GC holder is a LPR - legal PERMANENT resident, not an in and out resident. You are supposed to be living, working, filing taxes, in the US.

You may get away with doing that a couple of times, eventually they will notice the pattern and challenge you upon entry. You may end up being referred to an immigration judge to prove your physical presence in the US and that you haven't abandoned your permanent residency status. Simply not worth it IMO.

No I didnt
You were supposed to, as you had a green card in 2015. The reason I asked is that one of the ways you can show ties to the US is keeping up to date on your tax obligations...

But anyway...

10 -14 days each time.

If you want to do this you'll lose your green card pretty quickly. You are supposed to spend more time in the US than out of it. What you are basically saying is that you'll spend 11 months of a typical year outside it. I'm guessing by, latest, the 3rd time you try this you'll get an official warning about residency requirements. The next time after that you may be ordered to an immigration judge to explain why you shouldn't lose your green card, and with no tax returns filed and hardly any time spent in the US I seriously doubt you would succeed.

hi guys: I was approved........

Good. Now as you get ready to move to the USA, you need to learn how to behave correctly when dealing with people, both in internet forums and in dealing with other people to avoid your problems being repeated. Good luck.

the experience was harrowing: I had asked for advise from many people even prayers from my pastor but I canceled after he told me special prayers=500....
the US woman knew me and she started laughing when I was coming, she told me she remember me at apartments but she could not recognize me last time since I was wearing suit..... many other people also come out of offices to greet me ....
she asked me to swear and looked at my papers while focusing a lot on my high school cert, she asked me what I got in subjects and I told her, she was amazed I got A- in math and physics but got bad grades in humanity....she also asked how we are related with my custodian
she then told I was approved; I was very happy and greeted her, I told her I have small gift and apology letter I would bring for her to apartments but she laughed and said she moved but I knew she was lying since bernard who is the gatekeeper there had told me she is still here....
the embassy was very cold and I gave my brother the good news, he was very happy.....
I'm planning to move in October after I get the package from the mail office. I have not told anyone at my job until I get the package since my workmates joked a lot after the first misfortune with some telling me I was deported b4 I left
however, the pastor knows and is looking for me very hard but I am avoiding him since I know he wants me to give him my household goods as a gift
I'm going to Minnesota and plan to start an engineering course while working: am very happy.....
thankyou for advise and anyone in kenya is welcome for my party at my brothers place in kitengela in 4th next month.
I will post picture here....

the experience was harrowing: I had asked for advise from many people even prayers from my pastor but I canceled after he told me special prayers=500....
the US woman knew me and she started laughing when I was coming, she told me she remember me at apartments but she could not recognize me last time since I was wearing suit..... many other people also come out of offices to greet me ....
she asked me to swear and looked at my papers while focusing a lot on my high school cert, she asked me what I got in subjects and I told her, she was amazed I got A- in math and physics but got bad grades in humanity....she also asked how we are related with my custodian
she then told I was approved; I was very happy and greeted her, I told her I have small gift and apology letter I would bring for her to apartments but she laughed and said she moved but I knew she was lying since bernard who is the gatekeeper there had told me she is still here....
the embassy was very cold and I gave my brother the good news, he was very happy.....
I'm planning to move in October after I get the package from the mail office. I have not told anyone at my job until I get the package since my workmates joked a lot after the first misfortune with some telling me I was deported b4 I left
however, the pastor knows and is looking for me very hard but I am avoiding him since I know he wants me to give him my household goods as a gift
I'm going to Minnesota and plan to start an engineering course while working: am very happy.....
thankyou for advise and anyone in kenya is welcome for my party at my brothers place in kitengela in 4th next month.
I will post picture here....

I'm glad you got approved, and I'm glad the lady who works at the consulate realized what was actually happening. Now, the reason she does not want a gift from you is that it might look bad (like a bribe) if anyone found out, as well as probably she is not allowed to accept gifts related to work (same reason).

As for your pastor, :rolleyes: , hopefully you will find a new pastor in the US who is not so motivated by money but rather by faith and belief.

Good luck for your new life in Minnesota :)