Will it be an issue if movement of office is not mentioned in employemnt history?

NEWFILER

Registered Users (C)
I guess it is belated question(since submitted application already) but want to get clarification for next step pl..
I was with same employer more than 8 years .After 6 years the company and office was moved to a nearby county .
While fillig up application form -empolyment history,I gave the employer name,current address and period of ALL the eight years in one row.
Was it necessary as per norms of N400--whether to give two different periods--in two rows separately?
say
1)Employer A--Address X--Period 6 years(GC applicaton processed with this).
2)Emploer A(same)--Address Y--period 2 years (Current one)
or since employer is same it doesn't matter?
or I must Volunteer this info' at the the time of interview(still far away as of now)and correct it at that time or as per CIS norms is it required to be clarified since it asks like each employer and each place worked?ideally as per CIS need to be separately given though employer is same?
What are your opinions or experiences on this pl.?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar situation. I did not explictly mention the two addresses in two separate rows. I dont see why this would be an issue. But if someone has a different opinion, please comment.