Will I really have to leave and re-enter

kaneha

Registered Users (C)
If I get a new H1B now,

1) will I have to leave and then re-enter again, Is it a must?
2) How much time(days or months) will I have after getting the H1B
to leave(from the date of start of H1B) and then re-enter?
3) Is there anything that can be done to avoid leaving and re-entering?

:confused:Hi,
My Email : papatchole@yahoo.fr

I want to know which can of document can i provided to be political asylum in USA. I'm now in USA for medical issue for my daughter, i'have trouble for my oppinion with Niger political who have the power ! They persecute me and my familly , made trouble in my Job, ect ....

I send a mail at work which made problem for exemple :

Niger: Further protests likely in lead-up to 20 August elections following fresh arrest of opposition leader

The leader of the opposition United Front for the Protection of Democracy (FUSAD), Marou Amadou, on 11 August was allegedly detained by members of the president's Republican Guard shortly after having been released by a local court in the capital Niamey. Amadou was first arrested on 10 August for calling protests against the new constitution which was approved at a referendum held on 4 August. The security forces used tear gas to disperse demonstrators who had gathered outside the court building during his trial.

Comment and Analysis

While unlikely to lead to any large-scale unrest, Amadou's detention could provoke in the coming days demonstrations by his supporters calling for his release. Furthermore, following the constitutional amendment approved through the 4 August referendum, which potentially enables President Mamadou Tandja to run for a third term in office, there is a credible prospect of further protests by all opposition groups in the lead-up to the 20 August legislative elections. Amadou's detention suggests that Tandja's government will be swift in curtailing any dissent. As illustrated during recent rallies, the security forces will probably not hesitate to respond in a robust manner to such events, including the use of tear gas and baton charges. Business travellers and expatriates risk exposure to incidental violence in the event of clashes between security personnel and protesters, or between pro- and anti-government activists. Localised travel disruption is also likely in the vicinity of such gatherings, which are likely to take place near government buildings.

Public discontent over Tandja's authoritarian stance has been growing over the past few months. The police on 4 August clashed with protesters denouncing the holding of the referendum, which the opposition boycotted. The majority of violence occurred in the Tahoua region, located around 230 miles (370km) east of Niamey and the stronghold of Mamadou Issoufou, the president of the Front for the Defence of Democracy (FDD) – an anti-referendum coalition of opposition political parties and human rights organisations. Elsewhere in the country, the police arrested several members of the Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Progress (ANDP) party who were protesting against the plebiscite in Dosso, the capital of the Dosso region, 77 miles (124km) south-east of Niamey. Earlier, on 15 July, the security forces used batons and fired tear gas to disperse around 100 female FDD members who were staging a sit-in demonstration against the referendum outside the Constitutional Court building in Niamey. Several demonstrations were also held following Tandja's dissolution of the National Assembly on 26 May after the legislature and the Constitutional Court sought to block the president's plans for the referendum; Tandja subsequently dissolved the Constitutional Court on 29 June after it ruled the poll illegal.

Tandja's assumption of discretionary powers reflects his inability to secure a political consensus in favour of his proposed three-year ‘transitional' extension to his presidency. The main parliamentary parties backing the president, the Democratic and Social Convention (CDS) and the ANDP, have withdrawn from the government in protest at Tandja's high-risk strategy, which has greatly increased the potential for political instability. Further loss of support would weaken the president's position and may serve to galvanise the opposition, increasing the likelihood of acts of civil disobedience and social unrest.

Travel Advice

Avoid all demonstrations and public gatherings to mitigate the risk of incidental exposure to violence.
Monitor the local media and our website to remain apprised of developments.

:confused:Hi,
My Email : papatchole@yahoo.fr

I want to know which can of document can i provided to be political asylum in USA. I'm now in USA for medical issue for my daughter, i'have trouble for my oppinion with Niger political who have the power ! They persecute me and my familly , made trouble in my Job, ect ....

I send a mail at work which made problem for exemple :

Niger: Further protests likely in lead-up to 20 August elections following fresh arrest of opposition leader

The leader of the opposition United Front for the Protection of Democracy (FUSAD), Marou Amadou, on 11 August was allegedly detained by members of the president's Republican Guard shortly after having been released by a local court in the capital Niamey. Amadou was first arrested on 10 August for calling protests against the new constitution which was approved at a referendum held on 4 August. The security forces used tear gas to disperse demonstrators who had gathered outside the court building during his trial.

Comment and Analysis

While unlikely to lead to any large-scale unrest, Amadou's detention could provoke in the coming days demonstrations by his supporters calling for his release. Furthermore, following the constitutional amendment approved through the 4 August referendum, which potentially enables President Mamadou Tandja to run for a third term in office, there is a credible prospect of further protests by all opposition groups in the lead-up to the 20 August legislative elections. Amadou's detention suggests that Tandja's government will be swift in curtailing any dissent. As illustrated during recent rallies, the security forces will probably not hesitate to respond in a robust manner to such events, including the use of tear gas and baton charges. Business travellers and expatriates risk exposure to incidental violence in the event of clashes between security personnel and protesters, or between pro- and anti-government activists. Localised travel disruption is also likely in the vicinity of such gatherings, which are likely to take place near government buildings.

Public discontent over Tandja's authoritarian stance has been growing over the past few months. The police on 4 August clashed with protesters denouncing the holding of the referendum, which the opposition boycotted. The majority of violence occurred in the Tahoua region, located around 230 miles (370km) east of Niamey and the stronghold of Mamadou Issoufou, the president of the Front for the Defence of Democracy (FDD) – an anti-referendum coalition of opposition political parties and human rights organisations. Elsewhere in the country, the police arrested several members of the Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Progress (ANDP) party who were protesting against the plebiscite in Dosso, the capital of the Dosso region, 77 miles (124km) south-east of Niamey. Earlier, on 15 July, the security forces used batons and fired tear gas to disperse around 100 female FDD members who were staging a sit-in demonstration against the referendum outside the Constitutional Court building in Niamey. Several demonstrations were also held following Tandja's dissolution of the National Assembly on 26 May after the legislature and the Constitutional Court sought to block the president's plans for the referendum; Tandja subsequently dissolved the Constitutional Court on 29 June after it ruled the poll illegal.

Tandja's assumption of discretionary powers reflects his inability to secure a political consensus in favour of his proposed three-year ‘transitional' extension to his presidency. The main parliamentary parties backing the president, the Democratic and Social Convention (CDS) and the ANDP, have withdrawn from the government in protest at Tandja's high-risk strategy, which has greatly increased the potential for political instability. Further loss of support would weaken the president's position and may serve to galvanise the opposition, increasing the likelihood of acts of civil disobedience and social unrest.

Travel Advice

Avoid all demonstrations and public gatherings to mitigate the risk of incidental exposure to violence.
Monitor the local media and our website to remain apprised of developments.
post your question in "Political Asylum" forum

was on H1b but the company cancelled my H1B visa. And now am looking for a new employer.

you are out of status or no status as your H1 has been cancelled. you may get H1 transfer approved if new employer file H1 transfer.

It is mnost likely that any new H1B will be approved for consular processing. This means you will need to exit and reenter the US.