Will Biometric appointment postphone effect on Green card approval

director

Dear Friend,

I have biometric appointment on Nov 10 th and am planing to postphone it since i will be out of the town on that day. My PD is current (EB2). Do you think Postphone of biometric appointmet will effect on green card approval.
Please give me any suggestions you have.

Thanks,
Director-Tolly wood

Dear Friend,

I have biometric appointment on Nov 10 th and am planing to postphone it since i will be out of the town on that day.
--------better go for fingerprints on 10.
My PD is current (EB2). Do you think Postphone of biometric appointmet will effect on green card approval.
--------------------It can. at this time your PD is current and if you go for fingerprints your I-485 may be approved. nobody knows if PD in future for EB2 will be current.
Dont go for many retakes:)

Please give me any suggestions you have.

Thanks,
Director-Tolly wood
-----------------------

Postponing it can result in a delay of months, which could turn into years if retrogression kicks in. Change your plans and show up at the appointment, or take the risk of having severe delays in your green card process.

I was on a business trip to one of my employer's offices far from where I live when I got a notice for a fingerprint appointment. I talked to my managers who let me cut the trip short so I could return in time for the appointment. My green card was approved about 2 months after that. That was more than 2 years ago. If I didn't go to that appointment, I might still be waiting for the green card, because my PD is not current any more.

Last edited by a moderator: